Home Brew

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

its a few old pallets and a bit of B and Q wood stain!

but yes it has now become my prized possession

Hats off

That's a fine piece of work.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

Do you brew Ullman

Probably fair to say I dabble occasionally but I first started 'dabbling' a long time ago. As with many people on this thread, I've tried the various home brew methods from kits through to full grain mashing.

I did Atom Brewery's 'beer school' last year. It's safe to say it was the only school I've ever looked forward to attending.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

I was considering going as I only live in Skirlaugh 

As in The Duke of York?

I'd recommend Beer School if you're thinking about it. Especially if you can get somebody to drive you home.

It should read Corkers

They make a beer called Sleck Dust which is nice, Wold Top brewery make Wold Gold which is also nice

I love Cask Tetleys but it's hard to find now

Cask Tetleys has been available in name only since the Leeds brewery was closed in 2011. :(

"it is a well known fact that those people who most want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it."

Archived