Swinton match

Derwent

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very poor!!! I'm sick of people making excuses for ###### poor performances. No way should today's 17 lose to Swinton! Veivers is a bang average coach who started well but has clearly lost his motivation n it's rubbing off on the players! Adjustments needed ASAP or we are gone

One win from 9 just isn't good enough. Time for a change at the top and it needs to happen now to give the new coach a fighting chance to keep this team in the championship.

You can only blame bad luck so far, the table doesn't lie, we are bottom because that's where we deserve to be.

New coaching team for me - we can all see the players are under performing and the buck for that stops with the coach.

The Muppet on RC just said if town can't beat a team like Swinton who can they beat ? talk about rubbing it in !!  This Swinton team comfortably beat Oldham last week who have just beaten the team who are top of the league. There are a lot of games to play yet.

The Muppet on RC just said if town can't beat a team like Swinton who can they beat ? talk about rubbing it in !! This Swinton team comfortably beat Oldham last week who have just beaten the team who are top of the league. There are a lot of games to play yet.

come on unicorn mate, its between us swinton and oldham to drop. Losing to them teams around us is a disaster. We dont look like springing a shock win like haven and oldham have this year so we must simply be beating both oldham and swinton to make up them points.

the futures bright,the futures blue and white

Only caught the last 10 mins of first half and then the second and the big issue for me was what we did on 5th tackle

Too many times I heard shocking pass, shocking kick, poor option. At the start of the 2nd half we created a repeat set and got a try from it. After that nothing, and we had a lot of possession, to put the pressure on.

Why did Matty only play half a game? From what Fieldhouse said, he was the game changer. While he was on we went from 4-16 to 22-20

If the coach can't see Mattys influence, then maybe he should be going

For the people that weren't there today the lads put a right shift in against a team that was good around the ruck we dominated the game for large periods however just couldn't get that killer try for the keyboard warriors that post negative things about the team don't bover coming down to dp the lads don't need people who ain't gonna get behind them for the full 80

Very poor!!! I'm sick of people making excuses for ###### poor performances. No way should today's 17 lose to Swinton! Veivers is a bang average coach who started well but has clearly lost his motivation n it's rubbing off on the players! Adjustments needed ASAP or we are gone

I'm sick of getting beat but facts are facts and we are putting too many lad's out there who shouldn't be playing, the table doesn't lie, we are where we are, but let's not give up on them just yet, i'ts pathetic. No doubt the usual trolls will be crawling out from under their stones tonight.

UP THE TOWN  :tongue:

Nice - couldn't even do an interview

But then we have injuries .. We haven't any money .. We are geographically too far away to get players .. We have been unlucky with injuries we've known about since last October ... Yadda yadda yadda

The coach can't even come to give an explanation to the fans ... What's he going to do to improve this ?

Let's all stay positive it's fev next at home

For the people that weren't there today the lads put a right shift in against a team that was good around the ruck we dominated the game for large periods however just couldn't get that killer try for the keyboard warriors that post negative things about the team don't bover coming down to dp the lads don't need people who ain't gonna get behind them for the full 80

Thanks for the update mate, it was always going to be tight, a win would have been a massive confidence booster that we badly needed.

come on unicorn mate, its between us swinton and oldham to drop. Losing to them teams around us is a disaster. We dont look like springing a shock win like haven and oldham have this year so we must simply be beating both oldham and swinton to make up them points.

Like I said Wonky Oldham have just beaten top of the league Batley and you are right it will probably be 4 teams scrapping at the bottom and I would reckon we will beat Swinton and maybe haven at home. If Oldham can pull off a shock result like that why can't we ? Only haven from the bottom 4 have won away. Can some of us not try and be a little bit positive as opposed to the torrent of negativity on here ?  

There's some eternal optimists on here and we all hope it can be turned round, but going by current results I honestly can't see where the next win is coming from.

I hope to god we beat Feath next Sunday or it will be like Groundhog Day on this forum this time next week!

Seriously though, how many more games does the current coaching team have to turn this round?

Like I said Wonky Oldham have just beaten top of the league Batley and you are right it will probably be 4 teams scrapping at the bottom and I would reckon we will beat Swinton and maybe haven at home. If Oldham can pull off a shock result like that why can't we ? Only haven from the bottom 4 have won away. Can some of us not try and be a little bit positive as opposed to the torrent of negativity on here ?

that's not allowed mate,doom and gloom is not in it on here. We're obviously not in ideal position but I'm not giving up till a lot further in the season!

go **** yasell ya little **** gain NL1 then take ya **** out ya dads **** then speak proper rugby talk. you jameating little spotty ****...itchy waa waa 2008...

What's there to be positive about ?

We've been in this league for 3 years and should be established into it .. Maybe if we changed the coach there would be something positive to get excited about.. Face it we would have gone down last year if it wasn't for our hoodo over haven and donny being unbelievably poor..

The second year running the recruitment has been ed up by veivers

The local lads have got sick and returned to their clubs / moved elsewhere

We see the same garbage week after week and when an ex GB international who is guest speaking for the radio starts by ripping our warm up to bits I think alarm bells should be ringing .. Rowley had nothing good to say about our structures / fitness when he was on .. Enough is enough

We never hear from him midweek in fact we rarely hear from anyone .. Then he can't be arsed to come and give an explanation ? Losing away at Swinton isn't knee jerk I doubt many expected us to win but to remain in this division we had to win one of Swinton or haven in the last 3 games .. Face it we were 1 dropped ball off losing to Oldham !

If you want to be positive he has a near full squad now ... So right off the next 4 games for match practice then the wins need to come or its curtains ...

I just think at least changing the coach will give us a chance .. No doubt an hour of video will be done tho on everyone's mistakes .. Expensive hour that our of 5 they will see him for in a week

Archived