Future signings

fevfromfar

Jamie Cording leaving, not been offered a new contract.

This is just a guess, but it's probably tougher to earn a renewed contract when you're on the Community team, there's a limited number of spaces and it's one of the few ways the club can probably attract players stepping down from a full-time playing environment. Jamie's been very solid for us  so good luck to him in the future. If Channing is departing too as rumoured the same probably applies to him. Neither Cording nor Channing have let the club down at all (both been unlucky with injuries this year) and of course Jamie has the Fev background too but sometimes tough decisions have to be made.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is just a guess, but it's probably tougher to earn a renewed contract when you're on the Community team, there's a limited number of spaces and it's one of the few ways the club can probably attract players stepping down from a full-time playing environment. Jamie's been very solid for us so good luck to him in the future. If Channing is departing too as rumoured the same probably applies to him. Neither Cording nor Channing have let the club down at all (both been unlucky with injuries this year) and of course Jamie has the Fev background too but sometimes tough decisions have to be made.

I'd have thought that, but he's tweeted he's staying on full time doing the community work. Shame he's not been signed up again, but if fitness is an ongoing concern, I guess we can't be too surprised.

Please view my photos.

http://www.hughesphoto.co.uk/

Little Nook Farm - Caravan Club Certificated Location in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

http://www.facebook.com/LittleNookFarm

Little Nook Cottage - 2-bed self-catering cottage in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

Book now via airbnb

Jamie is absolutely fantastic with the kids, he knows all their names and is responsible for my twins being obsessed with the Rovers. I know one little girl that is going to be heart broken when she finds out if this is true.

I demand to have some booze, I want it here and I want it now!

U signing Sammut? It's on the grapevine, was hoping Fogs might have enquired about him.

Absolutely obsessed.

What I'm looking for is someone who can contribute to what England has given to the world: culture, sophistication, genius. A little bit more than an 'ot dog, know what I mean?

Archived