Future signings

fevfromfar

We were going to strenghen our squad regardless of whether we got in the 8,s wot the extra coin has done is allow us to look at better players in other words more expensive players  it will also allow us to lose some fringe players and aquire more depth lets face it last season if we ad had some depth we would have made the four with ease... instead we suffered badly with injuries to key personel all at once and the kids came in and kept us afloat something i think that gets overlooked, it was a real squad effort 

I think this season sharpy n cambell will just want to insure we have the troops to cope  should we find ourselves in a simlar plight so we are going to get linked with all and sundry..

one things for sure there will be lots of players who are moving on from other clubs who will see us as a progressive attractive club to go to with wot we are trying to do both on and off the pitch

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hope we havent got Trout as he didnt break any cups for us .Also the rumour of 30k etc for Ulugia I dont think hes big enough.I would rather pay some decent money out for Mullaley from Leeds or at least get him on dr or loan .I thought he played outstanding for us a big strong uncompromising no nonsence young forward.A bit of a throw back to the old days.

League Express says Richard Moore now coming to us, not Batley

Would be a very good signing for you guys but the deal with Batley has been done for a very long time coinciding with his absence from the Fax team. I guess they could tear up his contract if something mutual can be agreed.

It could be a very interesting winter with agents of a lot of Bradfords players thinking about 2nd options if worst comes to the worst.

Would be a very good signing for you guys but the deal with Batley has been done for a very long time coinciding with his absence from the Fax team. I guess they could tear up his contract if something mutual can be agreed.

It could be a very interesting winter with agents of a lot of Bradfords players thinking about 2nd options if worst comes to the worst.

always been a handful when hes played against us Moore. Can get a bit carried away with the offloads, but i see him as been a very good impact forward coming off the bench.

i thought Batley didn't have contracts, just did it on a handshake

joe mullaney is a god

the only good tiger is a stuffed tiger

oldrover.gif

Id certainly be enquiring - was good the first time he was here but his injury struggles the last 12 months are well known - dont think he would accept pay as you play i reckon he could get a gig on a contract elsewhere

I certainly would prefer and take the risk on Mariano rather than sign Richard Moore

• 2 weeks later...

Looking through RL Express & RL Weekly today, the former are suggesting Craven and Channing might both be off to London whilst Nosey Parker in RL Weekly says we are in for Adam Sidlow from Bradford. Don't think he did much against us in the league game at our place a few weeks ago but he had a very good game against us at Odsal.

Looking through RL Express & RL Weekly today, the former are suggetsing Craven and Channing might both be off to London whilst Nosey Parker in RL Weekly says we are in for Adam Sidlow from Bradford. Don't think he did much against us in the league game at our place a few weeks ago but he had a very good game against us at Odsal.

yes was there best forward at odsal. Would be a very good signing if jon sharpe can get the best out of him. big and strong and experiance at the top.

Looking through RL Express & RL Weekly today, the former are suggetsing Craven and Channing might both be off to London whilst Nosey Parker in RL Weekly says we are in for Adam Sidlow from Bradford. Don't think he did much against us in the league game at our place a few weeks ago but he had a very good game against us at Odsal.

Channing is also employed by the Foundation, which if he left to create a vacancy would be a big attraction for anyone wanting full-time in some form or other.

Quite a few forwards being mentioned coming but we are desperate for outside backs.Quite pleased if Channing and craven are on their way.

Well it sounds like Briscoe might be signing for us full time, we have Turner to return, Misi presumably will be back, we have been linked with Ulugia, and presumably Duckworth might be on our radar too given how well he played at Batley. Not to mention Grady as alluded to above if we are still interested in him if Fax drop out of the running.

Well it sounds like Briscoe might be signing for us full time, we have Turner to return, Misi presumably will be back, we have been linked with Ulugia, and presumably Duckworth might be on our radar too given how well he played at Batley. Not to mention Grady as alluded to above if we are still interested in him if Fax drop out of the running.

Grady as signed for Halifax

Richard Moore certain to be playing for Fev next year. Big loss for us guys and you have free run at the lad from Dewsbury as we cant afford what he wants. Tanagta could also be leaving us if Bradford find some cash hidden under their mattresses.

Wouldn't mind Tangata at Fev, he could bring some penetration to the forwards.

Maybe I got the wrong end of the stick, but I assumed he's the one the Blues Ox was suggesting above Fax can't afford.

No sorry I meant Ulugia but I was too lazy to look up how to spell his name.

We looked favs to sign Sammutt the other day and looked like the deal had been done but again it sounds like not making the top 4 will hit us hard and that deal might be on the back burner.

Archived