Future signings

fevfromfar

Here is a signing that has not been made official from the club but I have been told from practicaly the horses mouth and may I be the first to tell you all that Fev have signed for next season Keal Carlile a hooker with lots of super league experience from Sheffield Eagles .If by any miracle I am wrong Maureen will tell us If she doesnt I am right .Its an exclusive and I apologise if its meant to be a secret but I wish to give the forum some of who are good people this information .

Excellent exclusive.....just 2 months too late

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just out of interest which of our players would Fev actually want after our performances this season? One would be obvious but he is staying although it is getting embarrassing Salford contacting the club every other day after the player has told them he has no interest in signing for them.

Looking at us as a championship side without the dual Reg players available, I'd like to see a big strong centre who can bust the line and a couple of good wingers, pretty happy with the rest this season, although a few will be moving on next season, but looking at fax, think murrell would get in just about every championship side except maybe leigh, so I'd have him, I always get tamghart and cahlane mixed up but id have the 1 who gave us nightmares at home busting the line outwide, and obviously Richard Moore would fit in somewhere

Looking at us as a championship side without the dual Reg players available, I'd like to see a big strong centre who can bust the line and a couple of good wingers, pretty happy with the rest this season, although a few will be moving on next season, but looking at fax, think murrell would get in just about every championship side except maybe leigh, so I'd have him, I always get tamghart and cahlane mixed up but id have the 1 who gave us nightmares at home busting the line outwide, and obviously Richard Moore would fit in somewhere.

I think Murrell not having the best of seasons is probably one of the reasons we have gone like we have this season. Craven's signing would see him move in to the pack at either hooker or loose I feel. Calahane has not kicked on this season after taking a bad neck injury where as Tangata has been different class for us. I like Richard Moore and if Batley get the player that has done so well for us rather than the one who has finished the season for us then they have signed a really good player. Other than that personally I feel the only other player anyone would have is Manning who is really the only player challenging Tangata for our player of the season.

I think Murrell not having the best of seasons is probably one of the reasons we have gone like we have this season. Craven's signing would see him move in to the pack at either hooker or loose I feel. Calahane has not kicked on this season after taking a bad neck injury where as Tangata has been different class for us. I like Richard Moore and if Batley get the player that has done so well for us rather than the one who has finished the season for us then they have signed a really good player. Other than that personally I feel the only other player anyone would have is Manning who is really the only player challenging Tangata for our player of the season.

Yes Like Manning Really Tough Kid And Very Consistent. Don't think he's far away from super league level at his best, maybe lacking bit of size n speed.

Just out of interest which of our players would Fev actually want after our performances this season? One would be obvious but he is staying although it is getting embarrassing Salford contacting the club every other day after the player has told them he has no interest in signing for them.

I can't think of any.

Here is a signing that has not been made official from the club but I have been told from practicaly the horses mouth and may I be the first to tell you all that Fev have signed for next season Keal Carlile a hooker with lots of super league experience from Sheffield Eagles .If by any miracle I am wrong Maureen will tell us If she doesnt I am right .Its an exclusive and I apologise if its meant to be a secret but I wish to give the forum some of who are good people this information .

Well Keal Carlile did ask to join our Fev Facebook page T'other day as I accepted his request, but I heard about his signing ages back also

One I've heard also is Greg Worthington on a 2 year deal

Im Fev and im proud

The squad will miss Craven's versatility and will need one or two that can play different positions, but will Matty Wildie bring that? If the D/R arrangement continues will JS bring in any more wingers or rely on such as Golding and Handley on the assumption that Hall and Tom Briscoe will be fit, which would limit their gametime with the Rhinos?

I'm another who's less anxious about recruitment for 2017 than I was this time last year. A year ago losing Will Sharp seemed a bitter blow but he clearly hasn't been the same player at Fax, and the hallmark of the squad this year has been the morale and team spirit rather than individual brilliance - there aren't many of the squad that you'd be pleased to see leave this year, but equally there aren't many, if any, irreplaceable players (though Ellis would obviously be a big miss if he didn't fancy another year).

I was told misi has resigned, Toronto were after him.

Resigned as in quit, or re-signed as in signed up for another year?

Please view my photos.

http://www.hughesphoto.co.uk/

Little Nook Farm - Caravan Club Certificated Location in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

http://www.facebook.com/LittleNookFarm

Little Nook Cottage - 2-bed self-catering cottage in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

Book now via airbnb

I was told misi has resigned, Toronto were after him. Think Wildie could be on his way out as his agent put a video of his highlights on twitter other week, so could be looking for another club.

An annual occurence.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

Is Robbie Ward any good?

What do you think to Kyle Trout?

Swapsies maybe!

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

TotalRL today have said Craven has been released by Widnes and has signed for a Championship club for next year.

That suggests that he has accepted the offer from London as the deal was not done at Fax by all accounts. I guess theres only so many half backs that Marshall can play out of position.

That suggests that he has accepted the offer from London as the deal was not done at Fax by all accounts. I guess theres only so many half backs that Marshall can play out of position.

More likely to do with full-time over part-time.

Archived