2016 NRL Finals - Week 1 - MATCH THREAD

How can Mead be penalised for that?

The two main RL papers, the Telegraph and Courier Mail are both owned by Murdoch. The Broncos are about 70% owned by Murdoch. Just a coincidence.

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another questionable call from the referee relieves the pressure on Brisbane.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Oates puts the game to bed. 32:18 with a conversion to come.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

That McQueen try was ridiculously easy. I kept waiting for the refs to call it back because it was the wrong team. Maybe they could have awarded a penalty try to the Bronx.

Mind you, the Titans haven't made it easy for themselves, with a lot of dropped balls.

A far better season than expected for them, though.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

So... Just 12 points the difference... Mmmmm, there were 12 iffy Broncos points.

Now a forward pass given that wasn't a forward pass.

This has been an appalling performance by the officials.

It has been made worse by the fact that their errors have benefitted just one team.

Shocking.

Archived