Bravo!

Bill H

Can't wait for him to score, could be our new "Sneydddddddddddd" chant of "Bravoooooooooooooo" :rap:

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

The three sound interesting and good to see that they were on Diskin's radar. Be interesting to see how good his eye for a good un is

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

Brad Hill is the son of Brendan Hill.From good stock.

Danny Bravo can also play/cover Centre.

Trae O'Sullivan wants a chance. Another Alex would be good.

Look forward to seeing them. With respect not big names but as we know THEY can cost silly money. Let's see how they do.

Ps Bob is that link above correct it sends me to news page about game tickets.??

WHERE DO YOU WANT ME TO SWIPE THIS?

I knew an Over T Hill but he wasn't very good

Brad Hill is the son of Brendan Hill.From good stock.

Danny Bravo can also play/cover Centre.

Trae O'Sullivan wants a chance. Another Alex would be good.

Look forward to seeing them. With respect not big names but as we know THEY can cost silly money. Let's see how they do.

Ps Bob is that link above correct it sends me to news page about game tickets.??

The link was right Colin (for about an hour maybe) but the item was changed from one about Bravo to one about all three new signings

Archived