Officially 2017 squad

scott

If you have missed it so have I.

Patience does wear thin sometimes though.

Needs something to stimulate the potential new supporters. There is currently nothing and as such numbers will be low again making future recruitment even more difficult due to available pound notes.

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Delivering on the aim of a systematic approach to rebuilding a team and club after relegation. From the new coach appointment through signing players to looking to players for the future. All within the confines of a much reduced budget

Delivering on the aim of a systematic approach to rebuilding a team and club after relegation. From the new coach appointment through signing players to looking to players for the future. All within the confines of a much reduced budget

any news on the main sponsorship gary??

If it is That's what it is.

No multiple marquee signing appears to be in the frame. Need a strong aggressive squad to challenge a fast talented opponent.

you're not looking at the rebuilding approach and are making yourself look like one of the kells U9's we have had on here lately.

To be quite frank with you.....I am not a wealthy man and I need to spend wisely and £16 is a big investment for 80 minutes.

If you want to label me as a kells U9 that's your prerogative.

I can't sit and watch my beloved team getting done in every week.

Give me a spark to feed off then. PLEASE

Archived