Officially 2017 squad

scott

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sammut confirmed as a London player

Best of luck to Jarrod and his family in London, he is a brilliant player and it was great having him in our team, scored some sensational tries and his goal kicking won us many a game, thanks for the memories marra.

I bet there's one team not to far away, happy to see the back of him ;)  

Fearon needs to get fit if he wants to make an impact. when I watched him a couple of times at Elbra last year he looked heavy and lasted around 15 minutes before he was subbed. Was decent as a junior but hasn't played regularly in around 2 years

Has he actually been signed on by the club ?

If he has then I think the wrong Fearon has been signed

Has he actually been signed on by the club ?

If he has then I think the wrong Fearon has been signed

Brad fearon has got bags of potential,his only issue is his fitness.I think it's unfair of you to judge him and what makes you think the "other" fearon has got what it takes? Brad would make a great front rower, he's only 20 and if you watched him when he was younger you'd realise that he knows how to play a good game as a prop,good lines good short pass and size and strength. So please don't right the lad off before he's even had 1 training session.

why knock young lads willing and talented enough to have a go ? give players a chance to show what they can offer he has 5 month to get match fit then fight for a place , he has the skills and the size and plenty potential , if its true he has signed then good luck to the lad .

why knock young lads willing and talented enough to have a go ? give players a chance to show what they can offer he has 5 month to get match fit then fight for a place , he has the skills and the size and plenty potential , if its true he has signed then good luck to the lad .

I'm not knocking him, but he certainly needs to get fit, he's got the full winter to do it. Good luck to him

Don't think having an opinion means your negative, what people are saying regarding Brad in my opinion are true, he was released from the academy due to poor commitment and conditioning, granted he does have size and all the attributes to be a player, but without the personal desire and hunger to become a better player it will be wasted.

Hopefully being a little older and wiser Brad will kick on.

Brad fearon has got bags of potential,his only issue is his fitness.I think it's unfair of you to judge him and what makes you think the "other" fearon has got what it takes? Brad would make a great front rower, he's only 20 and if you watched him when he was younger you'd realise that he knows how to play a good game as a prop,good lines good short pass and size and strength. So please don't right the lad off before he's even had 1 training session.

The intention is not to right him off...but I try not to look at things with rose tinted glasses.

At 20 years old he should be fit and almost ready to go. When did the amateur season end ?

I hope he proves me and all doubters wrong and becomes a regular aggressive forward that Town were once known and feared for.

As for the other Fearon I assume you have watched him play for Seaton during the Union off season?

I am also sure he got the MoM (but not 100% sure) against Walney (who were virtually unbeaten during that season and had a team full of ex pros.) in the Cumbria Cup....so on that basis I would suggest he may have what it takes.

Lets look at the facts as they appear on the outside.

Haven have signed and continue to sign even though they have a potentially full squad.

Yes I am getting frustrated at the situation and the lack of signings who as a combined team will be able to put up a reasonable challenge. Be honest and who can blame me. End of October and where are we with squad numbers ? Can anyone please get a list together ?

The intention is not to right him off...but I try not to look at things with rose tinted glasses.

At 20 years old he should be fit and almost ready to go. When did the amateur season end ?

I hope he proves me and all doubters wrong and becomes a regular aggressive forward that Town were once known and feared for.

As for the other Fearon I assume you have watched him play for Seaton during the Union off season?

I am also sure he got the MoM (but not 100% sure) against Walney (who were virtually unbeaten during that season and had a team full of ex pros.) in the Cumbria Cup....so on that basis I would suggest he may have what it takes.

Lets look at the facts as they appear on the outside.

Haven have signed and continue to sign even though they have a potentially full squad.

Yes I am getting frustrated at the situation and the lack of signings who as a combined team will be able to put up a reasonable challenge. Be honest and who can blame me. End of October and where are we with squad numbers ? Can anyone please get a list together ?

i think theres plenty feeling frustrated but reading between the lines from whats coming from the club is it sounds like patience is required. I would have thought we would have heard from the new coach by now (or have i missed that?)

Archived