Officially 2017 squad

scott

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tom Wilkinson gillyflower?

"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction."

"Imagination is more important than knowledge."

"We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them."

"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence."

*gilly

"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction."

"We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them."

"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence."

Coached him for county and GB got the lot pal plus a great attitude

Good player that lad . Is he not playing at Barrow

Hya mate,not to sure about that.I have watched him a couple of times and was impressed in what I had seen,his dad was a good player at town and I think he went back to Barrow and so maybe his son is still with them.

Hya mate,not to sure about that.I have watched him a couple of times and was impressed in what I had seen,his dad was a good player at town and I think he went back to Barrow and so maybe his son is still with them.

Brad Marwood was part of Cumbria Select 17 that played against. Scotland.

Brad is a superb passer of the ball from acting halfback just not getting a lookin down at Craven Park with Dallimore in the halves and Ashall, Mossy and Dan Abram covering hooker plus we have signed Lewis Charnock to partner Dally in the halves for this year so maybe he will opt for Worky but I for one would be very sad to see him leave......

Lee Morton

Raiders have risen from the ashes

Brad is a superb passer of the ball from acting halfback just not getting a lookin down at Craven Park with Dallimore in the halves and Ashall, Mossy and Dan Abram covering hooker plus we have signed Lewis Charnock to partner Dally in the halves for this year so maybe he will opt for Worky but I for one would be very sad to see him leave......

losing players to other cumbrian clubs? Tell us about it morty lad.

Archived