Officially 2017 squad

scott

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very injury prone while at haven played two games for us in two years if you can get him right not a bad player

As a kid he was an outstanding half back then somehow he ended up in the forwards at Whitehaven

Think us Town fans are in for a good week ahead

Forget Chuck and Chad I am the real legend killer

I think if we can get the numbers up to 13/14 by the end of the week then we will have a good week. They can't all be promising amateurs though, we do need some proven performers.

I think we have a good core of experience already especially if the Phillips brothers commit looking forward to seeing how some fresh exciting faces

tell us more.

Unless he changes his life style cant see him playing many games for you

dont think theres much wrong with his lifestyle he was shafted by coyle for 2 seasons plus the injuries seen him for kells in second row classy player with good kicking game

dont think theres much wrong with his lifestyle he was shafted by coyle for 2 seasons plus the injuries seen him for kells in second row classy player with good kicking game

Par for the course for an amateur rugby league player. He's a real good player

Keep him out the bookies of the drink and get him training and he might be decent for yous

Give it a rest, do you really think writing that about a young lad is right?

I suppose this is your way of blaming him for his failure at your heap rather than what we all know really happened.

Completely agree, you cant say things like that. It didnt work out for him at Whitehaven so we move on. Still can't disagree he has bags of talent if somewhat a bit injufy prone. Keep him fit and he will go very well for you. As for the stupud comments, smacks of jealousy and I can remember the same things being said about Walshy who I believe was one of the best ro play for Haven. Ben just needs to take his chance and he will do well (shame he never got that chance at Haven) Good luck to him and anyone that takes a chance to better themselves in a game they love for not much in return and comments like this have no place and show how narrow minded some ppl can be.

Completely agree, you cant say things like that. It didnt work out for him at Whitehaven so we move on. Still can't disagree he has bags of talent if somewhat a bit injufy prone. Keep him fit and he will go very well for you. As for the stupud comments, smacks of jealousy and I can remember the same things being said about Walshy who I believe was one of the best ro play for Haven. Ben just needs to take his chance and he will do well (shame he never got that chance at Haven) Good luck to him and anyone that takes a chance to better themselves in a game they love for not much in return and comments like this have no place and show how narrow minded some ppl can be.

Great post, he obviously knows what the demands are so if Town are signing him he must be prepared to give it a good go and wants to show his worth. Lot of good things are said about this lad so hopefully he shows it at Town.

Having coached Ben for both county and GB I have to say he is a great kid, good player with bags of potential, he can give the impression of being lazy but is just very laid back.

However he has had a 2nd knee injury in the space of 3 years and is still dealing with that so he probs isn't a good signing at this time.

To the poster who is being a derogatory keyboard warrior give it a rest just shows your lack of class

"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction."

"Imagination is more important than knowledge."

"We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them."

"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence."

Same old townies usless players for us but soon as they sign for you there world beaters long season for you lot this year if you think signing players from the cumberland league and barrow district league to make up the bulk of your squad is gonna work more fool yous

Archived