Officially 2017 squad

scott

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One last post then I will shut my mouth.....

A business is only as good as the people. Loose the good people and you business suffers.

Hate the rec...you just lost me and my cash with the I don't care post.

Your choice marra, we will lose some and we will gain some that's sport, "notsototallytown" then

Surely you have just got to give the board time to rebuild and take it from there. All a bit hasty. I personally am looking forward to see x y z from Seaton, Ellen borough have a good go even if they come up short. Building a team , watching it evolve and supporting it ignites me much more than watching lads from Lancashire etc ......

Have you seen the players who have left ?

Omg. You just don't get it.

i do get it. West cumbrian RL is not in a good way semi pro and amatuer. Last season showed neither club was capable of playing in the championship. There has to come a point where it is addressed. Like it or not some rebuilding is necessary. Throwing money at it would be a quick fix and that wont work long term.

i do get it. West cumbrian RL is not in a good way semi pro and amatuer. Last season showed neither club was capable of playing in the championship. There has to come a point where it is addressed. Like it or not some rebuilding is necessary. Throwing money at it would be a quick fix and that wont work long term.

get yourself to the wreck then next season which I suspect you were already gonna anyway.

Well that was clearly apparent but in defence of the board all efforts were presumably put into securing the club and trying to stay up.....a small board can only do so much. Onwards and upwards with a bigger board , a shared workload, the forum will hopefully enlighten a lot of fans and give a much clearer view of how the club is changing things.

And there we have it ..,,,, we will gain some and loose some.

That is not sport at all. It's all about retention and growing where finances are involved.

If you can afford to loose then you are in a great place.

Every club will lose and gain some supporters that's life and that's my point, but to throw the towel in when there is still 5 months until the season starts is a bit much, if you have been supporting Town for 30yrs you will have seen some bad times, so why throw your toys out the pram now, wait and see what the BOD are trying to put together, unless your a multi millionaire and fancy donating a few ££££ to speed things up a bit that is !!!!

Every club will lose and gain some supporters that's life and that's my point, but to throw the towel in when there is still 5 months until the season starts is a bit much, if you have been supporting Town for 30yrs you will have seen some bad times, so why throw your toys out the pram now, wait and see what the BOD are trying to put together, unless your a multi millionaire and fancy donating a few ££££ to speed things up a bit that is !!!!

But that's my issue. Retain all supporters

Yes have seen some terrible times but older and wiser now and happy to speak my mind.

You know I have no money as I have said. But I am sure someone said money was not a solution to the problem. Am I wrong ?

Towel thrown in.......well where is the Reason not too?

Come on board. Inspire me.

Totallytown It's your money as it is every supporters to spend how they please, but I think it's a bit OTT to come on here and blame another supporter for your decision to watch footy instead whose season runs opposite to rugby anyway.

The board has set a strategy out for the long term, and are engaging with us fans in a way that's never been seen in the recent past.

You have no money and don't want to waste it, likewise the club is doing the exact same. Gone have the mercenaries and the other expensive players, and coming in are young hungry players eager to make a mark. Just wait until the squad has been assembled and you've been to the fans forum before you make your decision, after 30 years you can surely wait another couple of month.

The race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but thats the way to bet!

Archived