Hull KR rename their "famous" 10-5 Suite...

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Disappointed in your partial response to my peace offering. You were always so raw about the score 10-5 I thought you would welcome the Xmas offering from your other raw point, Neil Hudgells the best owner in RFL.

But guess your wish for Rovers demise has bitten the dust given our season ticket sales, soon to exceed last season, the fact that nearly 90% of fans have refused the 25% discount, the increase in commercial sponsors both in numbers and in some cases in cash, the off field success of a 23500 crowd for Paul Heaton at prices from £30-60, the Bierfest, the Pantomine, the 2 great shirts and fantastic sales....

Bad news 2 players already out for all or most of the season.

Onwards and upwards.

Here come the Hull comics...I for one will not be bothered to help them to their best crowd of the season in the pre season friendly.

I get my laughs now from the ridiculous league predictions based on Sneyds poor performances and old man Ellis crawling on to the pitch every other game.Likely to be 5th if lucky!

It will be enjoyable in the Championship!

Wells%20Motors%20(Signature)_zps67e534e4.jpg

Steve's been a bit put out by the thread although it was only meant in good humour.

He's asked me to post the link to the Hull KR website page that announced the news of the suite's name change and also revealed the "Dream scene" featuring former Rovers' players they class as legends and it admittedly looks quite a decent portrait with a nice touch having the young lad included, so here it is...

http://www.hullkr.co.uk/club/news/article/hull-kingston-rovers-dream-scene-unveiled

In spite of the idea of the portrait seemingly to represent fantastic players who have been household names whilst playing for Hull KR, it's great that they've included John Millington in there as well. I imagine it will provide a near impossible quiz question for Rovers' fans to answer in years to come.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Steve's been a bit put out by the thread although it was only meant in good humour.

He's asked me to post the link to the Hull KR website page that announced the news of the suite's name change and also revealed the "Dream scene" featuring former Rovers' players they class as legends and it admittedly looks quite a decent portrait with a nice touch having the young lad included, so here it is...

http://www.hullkr.co.uk/club/news/article/hull-kingston-rovers-dream-scene-unveiled

In spite of the idea of the portrait seemingly to represent fantastic players who have been household names whilst playing for Hull KR, it's great that they've included John Millington in there as well. I imagine it will provide a near impossible quiz question for Rovers' fans to answer in years to come.

As per norm OF tries to be obscure....I didn't ask for the free publicity on the 135 club....irrelevant to 10-5 suite...it was the Chairman's blog that described the renewed vigour at the Club that is grabbing all the attention away from the decline of FC. The away shirt is all about standing out in the crowd to make the numbers look bigger!

He unfortunately passed away so we might not be able to book him...

Unless your trying to go for some obscure, clever Tchaikovsky reference, but the only one that comes to mind is 1812 - so your 70 years out on that too!

Anyhoo... Looks like OF's Rovers chumming has had the desired effect!

Drat! You got me there Bob.

rldfsignature.jpg

Disappointed in your partial response to my peace offering. You were always so raw about the score 10-5 I thought you would welcome the Xmas offering from your other raw point, Neil Hudgells the best owner in RFL.

But guess your wish for Rovers demise has bitten the dust given our season ticket sales, soon to exceed last season, the fact that nearly 90% of fans have refused the 25% discount, the increase in commercial sponsors both in numbers and in some cases in cash, the off field success of a 23500 crowd for Paul Heaton at prices from £30-60, the Bierfest, the Pantomine, the 2 great shirts and fantastic sales....

Bad news 2 players already out for all or most of the season.

Onwards and upwards.

Here come the Hull comics...I for one will not be bothered to help them to their best crowd of the season in the pre season friendly.

I get my laughs now from the ridiculous league predictions based on Sneyds poor performances and old man Ellis crawling on to the pitch every other game.Likely to be 5th if lucky!

It will be enjoyable in the Championship!

Is there a link to all this "great news" steve. By the way, there was no need to reference the pantomime. We've known about it for years.

rldfsignature.jpg

As per norm OF tries to be obscure....I didn't ask for the free publicity on the 135 club....irrelevant to 10-5 suite...it was the Chairman's blog that described the renewed vigour at the Club that is grabbing all the attention away from the decline of FC. The away shirt is all about standing out in the crowd to make the numbers look bigger!

Apologies but I obviously was a bit confused by your message. Presumed you wanted the stuff about the newly named club posting on here. Will have a look to see if I can upload the facebook stuff but as I don't dabble in it I might not be able to.

As for the decline of Hull FC, if last season was what constitutes us in decline, long may it continue.

Is it this you wanted posting Steve?  :huh:

Neil Hudgell's blog.

Deluded Tom

Please recognise that despite my beautiful prose and RTD mentality I am lost with all this high tech. Rely on my mate....truly...to create the links. He was off key yesterday lifting the wrong story from the HKR website.

As for the Pantomime we are actually hosting it as the New Theatre is closed for work. We host, we manage, we profit whilst your shower seem to be stood back in wonder. What is actually being done at Hull to make up for the loss in revenue from the loss of 5000 fans?

Here's last month's as well.

Neil Hudgell's blog from November.

Deluded Tom

Please recognise that despite my beautiful prose and RTD mentality I am lost with all this high tech. Rely on my mate....truly...to create the links. He was off key yesterday lifting the wrong story from the HKR website.

As for the Pantomime we are actually hosting it as the New Theatre is closed for work. We host, we manage, we profit whilst your shower seem to be stood back in wonder. What is actually being done at Hull to make up for the loss in revenue from the loss of 5000 fans?

Please forgive me eve as for obvious reasons I don't venture onto the dark side for love nor money.

rldfsignature.jpg

formed in 1882 - that's some history.....

Why did it take them till 1899 to join the Northern Union formed in 1895?

With such a history it must be galling to them in the East when newcomers like Hull FC Gateshull Thundersharks win 2 challenge cups so soon into their history :drag:

No cause for being so smug.

Small potatoes and both teams are financial basket cases.

We host, we manage, we profit whilst your shower seem to be stood back in wonder. What is actually being done at Hull to make up for the loss in revenue from the loss of 5000 fans?

http://www.hullfc.com/news/2016-12-01-over-7000-members-sign-up-as-areas-fill-up-fast

http://www.hullfc.com/news/2016-11-26-new-kits-could-be-record-breakers

Oh, and not to forget the prize money for a third placed table finish and winning this thing...

challenge-cup-final-w351h192.jpg

Pretty sure we're just fine. You'd swap boats if you could.

Wells%20Motors%20(Signature)_zps67e534e4.jpg

http://www.hullfc.com/news/2016-12-01-over-7000-members-sign-up-as-areas-fill-up-fasthttp://www.hullfc.com/news/2016-11-26-new-kits-could-be-record-breakers

Oh, and not to forget the prize money for a third placed table finish and winning this thing...challenge-cup-final-w351h192.jpg

Pretty sure we're just fine. You'd swap boats if you could.

Never!I was proud to wear the shirt but then you were paying me!

Playing in a traditional if faded shirt on a traditional pitch...now falling over. Enough said.

Apologies but I obviously was a bit confused by your message. Presumed you wanted the stuff about the newly named club posting on here. Will have a look to see if I can upload the facebook stuff but as I don't dabble in it I might not be able to.

As for the decline of Hull FC, if last season was what constitutes us in decline, long may it continue.

Is it this you wanted posting Steve?  :huh:

Neil Hudgell's blog.

"We felt it was time we moved on from the 10-5 Suite as this club is about so much more than just one moment"

Dn't you just love that comment? It's a pity it took 36 years for them to realise it.

rldfsignature.jpg

Archived