Hull KR rename their "famous" 10-5 Suite...

Perhaps you could start a post about your own club. Anything happening?

There's lots of talk about Hull FC in the "2017 Final Table" thread mate, most suggesting we'll finish at least third and some suggesting we'll win the LLS after coming top.

I couldn't find many mentions of Hull KR in that thread so I thought I'd start this thread in the hope it might keep you and your friends happy.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do we?

We might miss the away following from Leeds, Cas etc but the poor souls from your side who "boycott" our ground (and their team) will not be missed.

If we're not to be missed then why do you harp on about it? I used seven thousand as a rough estimate taking into account less away fans. You did average more than seven thousand in 2016 didn't you? I'd research it but that's usually the limit of your 'appeal' in the dark side.

rldfsignature.jpg

There's lots of talk about Hull FC in the "2017 Final Table" thread mate, most suggesting we'll finish at least third and some suggesting we'll win the LLS after coming top.

I couldn't find many mentions of Hull KR in that thread so I thought I'd start this thread in the hope it might keep you and your friends happy.

Most of the predictions are disrespectful if accurate re your top team unbeatable until it matters in the league. I don't see a lot of talk about Hull but then I don't look that often as fairytale predictions leave me cold. Even experts get it wrong so as for the prejudices of the posters why waste your time.

And I thought you started the post after I asked you to. Some puppet...or Muppet...is pulling your strings methinks.

And all the usual fools rush in...John M, Deluded Pom et al. Als my favourite.

31 and counting.

You cannot help yourself...you make it up as you go along but always come back with the same old line about dishing it out.

Where do you get that from? Think you might be the only bleater here, Deluded could be apt.

Lord knows what the falling over was about though.

It's a line in Old Faithful.......fields of clover sic when the Boulevards fallen over subsequently replaced by " never win at Wembley".

We'd forgotten about that lyric. You know, since you can't sing it anymore...

Pleased to see a few more Rovers voices on here but it won't last......soon get fed up of the bitterness West of the river!

Go on Stevie boy, tell us what we could possibly be bitter about? I honestly cannot think of anything that you guys have achieved recently that we could be bitter about in this day and age?
Wells%20Motors%20(Signature)_zps67e534e4.jpg

It's not the bitterness of over achievement or whatever it's just the bile that is thrown at any Rovers forum member. Some think they support the only team in Hull and expect passive submission!

Love thy neighbour Luke 6!

Believe me, your not. Just a knob with a keyboard.

It's not the bitterness of over achievement or whatever it's just the bile that is thrown at any Rovers forum member. Some think they support the only team in Hull and expect passive submission!

Love thy neighbour Luke 6!

Perhaps you should have a word with Red robin, mate, they're the only poster who's been seriously abusive on this thread.

Wind your neck in frightful, Steve is very much an individual on here. As I am. Not unlike your little tag-team posters on here.

Keep up with the abuse, you won't last long.

Infamy infamy - They've all got it infamy!

Money can't buy you happiness!

It can buy you beer and that's a bit like happiness in a glass!

"I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals."

Sir Winston Churchill

Some folks are wise and some are otherwise!

Tobias Smollett

"I distrust camels, and anyone else who can go a week without a drink."

Joe E Lewis

"Look at the ffing state of that"!

My mate on the Avenue last Friday whilst pointing to a scantily clad young lady and spitting a mouthful of beer out!

Pretty sure we're just fine. You'd swap boats if you could.

I nailed my colours to the mast as a kid and there's no going back now... Einstein's definition of insanity could truly stretch to pitching up at Craven Park and not seeing it coming!

Would I prefer to be a top 4 club, that's just won the Challenge Cup. Yes. But instead I will keep on pitching up at CP -Well, at least it gives me something to come on message boards and vent about!

I nailed my colours to the mast as a kid and there's no going back now... Einstein's definition of insanity could truly stretch to pitching up at Craven Park and not seeing it coming!

Would I prefer to be a top 4 club, that's just won the Challenge Cup. Yes. But instead I will keep on pitching up at CP -Well, at least it gives me something to come on message boards and vent about!

Well said - The hard core fans will always be there...

It tickles me how easily wound up some get !!!

Still Hull have had a long time to suffer the baiting from KR with "that song" and you can't blame Hull fans for rubbing it in now it's no longer pertinent.

The naming of the 10-5 bar was in poor taste, crass and lost it's humour years ago - pity it took so long to change.

One thing for sure is if you're thin skinned, then a Rugby League forum is maybe not the best place to be if you can't take a bit of well aimed banter!

Money can't buy you happiness!

It can buy you beer and that's a bit like happiness in a glass!

"I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals."

Sir Winston Churchill

Some folks are wise and some are otherwise!

Tobias Smollett

"I distrust camels, and anyone else who can go a week without a drink."

Joe E Lewis

"Look at the ffing state of that"!

My mate on the Avenue last Friday whilst pointing to a scantily clad young lady and spitting a mouthful of beer out!

Why is naming a club bar after your greatest victory over your biggest rival in poor taste and crass? It's what memories are made of.

Never saw it as humourous just very appropriate.

Nobody objects to naming a bar after a great player so why not a great victory.

Still if it upset a few thin skins in West Hull that is wonderful.

And you had to suffer the baiting of our fans singing your club song....it was always a battle as to who sang loudest....and where I stood that was another battle won.

My point exactly.

Would I prefer my club to have the success of Leeds? Too right. And I wouldn't pretend that they're jealous of us in any way or bitter or what not because that would make me seem deluded.

There's nothing wrong with admitting your rivals are having some success. There's nothing wrong with being envious of the fact. If anyone would seriously not want to swap positions with Leeds 2015, they're seriously lying to themselves.

Why is naming a club bar after your greatest victory over your biggest rival in poor taste and crass? It's what memories are made of.

Never saw it as humourous just very appropriate.

Because it's small time and petty. It reads as a shot at a rival rather than a celebration of achievement.

Nobody objects to naming a bar after a great player so why not a great victory.

Because the focus is 100% on the player.

Still if it upset a few thin skins in West Hull that is wonderful.

We're thin skinned, yet several of your lot are crying in an Internet forum that you're being picked on...

And you had to suffer the baiting of our fans singing your club song....it was always a battle as to who sang loudest....and where I stood that was another battle won.

A bit of banter. I'd expect nothing less on the terraces. I just wouldn't expect it from the board rooms. Too much focus on your rivals in not your own club.

Sorry Steve but "grow a pair" is surely far more appropriate to anyone bleating that they're being "picked on" on an Internet forum.

No the numbers been retired!

As for Wellsy for me the topic is finished.

10-5 will always be a celebration of achievement. If you find it small time and petty grow a pair.

It doesn't bother me in the slightest, Steve. I wasn't born when it happened. It is completely irrelevant to me.

It reads as a club living on a sole achievement against their rivals in a past generation that many of their new fans won't even relate to. The club have seen passed that now.

Archived