Hull KR rename their "famous" 10-5 Suite...

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Didn't follow any of that?

Steve used to play for Hull FC.
                                                                     Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

OF, can you please post a link to this "fact" as I'm struggling to find a reference to it?

Well, here's a Dull Daily Wail news item from the first day of sales, will have a look later for summat more up to date.

http://m.hulldailymail.co.uk/hull-kr-fans-vote-with-their-feet-as-95-per-cent-reject-discount-on-record-day-of-sales/story-29787898-detail/story.html

He unfortunately passed away so we might not be able to book him...

Unless your trying to go for some obscure, clever Tchaikovsky reference, but the only one that comes to mind is 1812 - so your 70 years out on that too!

Anyhoo... Looks like OF's Rovers chumming has had the desired effect!

Tchaikovsky is currently decomposing. Is that the HKR link

?

I'd get into a battle of wits with you but you're unarmed. You'll always beat me with stupidity because of your vast experience. You're too dim to have any fun with.

Ahh, the old deluded intelligence test. My brains bigger than yours kinda thing. I must say, if it's starting to boil down to that then I must of hit a nerve.

I see your little minions have come to your rescue when having a pop at little ol deluded. Nice little club you've got there.

Believe me, your not. Just a knob with a keyboard.

There's always room for Hull/Hull KR battles of wits on here but let's not resort to name calling please, there's plenty of that goes on on the kiddy forum if that's what you're interested in.

It's good to see that you and the other Rovers' fans are still in good spirits in spite of the events towards the end of last season, we even have a new name to add to the list of our East Hull friends.

Perhaps with it being "Hull-City of culture in 2017", the RL Cup draw might bring our clubs together next season, what an occasion that would be! 

Ahh, the old deluded intelligence test. My brains bigger than yours kinda thing. I must say, if it's starting to boil down to that then I must of hit a nerve.

I see your little minions have come to your rescue when having a pop at little ol deluded. Nice little club you've got there.

erm...what about your little gang? Or don't they count (they don't count in my books any way but that's by the by)? It's "must have". ;) HTH.

rldfsignature.jpg

There's always room for Hull/Hull KR battles of wits on here but let's not resort to name calling please, there's plenty of that goes on on the kiddy forum if that's what you're interested in.

It's good to see that you and the other Rovers' fans are still in good spirits in spite of the events towards the end of last season, we even have a new name to add to the list of our East Hull friends.

Perhaps with it being "Hull-City of culture in 2017", the RL Cup draw might bring our clubs together next season, what an occasion that would be!

Speak for yourself OF, I've had enough of them to last me a lifetime.

rldfsignature.jpg

Steve used to play for Hull FC.

I don't see how that fits as a response to my post?

I'm sure he'd rather his club be in our position than his, let's be honest. It's embarrassing that he's trying to paint anything about our club as poor in comparison to his shambles at the moment. There's nothing wrong with admitting the other lot or doing better. There's loads about Leeds I think is far better than what goes on at our place. There's nothing wrong with admitting it.

Wells%20Motors%20(Signature)_zps67e534e4.jpg

There are plenty of Rovers fans on this thread. Do you think the reason why they don't defend you is because even they're embarrassed by you?
Wells%20Motors%20(Signature)_zps67e534e4.jpg

I don't see how that fits as a response to my post?

I'm sure he'd rather his club be in our position than his, let's be honest. It's embarrassing that he's trying to paint anything about our club as poor in comparison to his shambles at the moment. There's nothing wrong with admitting the other lot or doing better. There's loads about Leeds I think is far better than what goes on at our place. There's nothing wrong with admitting it.

I think Steve's philosophy is that if he keeps on thinking it then it may eventually come true.

When I mentioned him playing for Hull, I hoped it would explain the bit about the shirt, being paid for wearing it and the traditional pitch.

Lord knows what the falling over was about though.

Apologies but I obviously was a bit confused by your message. Presumed you wanted the stuff about the newly named club posting on here. Will have a look to see if I can upload the facebook stuff but as I don't dabble in it I might not be able to.

As for the decline of Hull FC, if last season was what constitutes us in decline, long may it continue.

Is it this you wanted posting Steve? :huh:

Neil Hudgell's blog.

If only some other Championship clubs had the same get up and go, the same eloquence etc. I'm sure HKR will set the pace in that division for many years to come.

What a strange thread.

Does that end of the M62 have feck all better to do?

What a cheek!

Anything happening at the end of the M606 these days?

Lord knows what the falling over was about though.

It's a line in Old Faithful.......fields of clover sic when the Boulevards fallen over subsequently replaced by " never win at Wembley".

Pleased to see a few more Rovers voices on here but it won't last......soon get fed up of the bitterness West of the river!

OF, can you please post a link to this "fact" as I'm struggling to find a reference to it?

Unspecific mention in Neils blog but specific numbers given on Rovers facebook feed several times.

Surely it doesn't surprise you?

Or are you conditioned by the fickleness of the Hull fans who walk when the team is struggling?

If only some other Championship clubs had the same get up and go, the same eloquence etc. I'm sure HKR will set the pace in that disvision for many years to come.

So good of you to acknowledge the commitment and high spirits of our club, fans, sponsors, playing staff and coach but do you really believe we are a Championship team long term or is that just your very wet dream?

Unspecific mention in Neils blog but specific numbers given on Rovers facebook feed several times.

Surely it doesn't surprise you?

Or are you conditioned by the fickleness of the Hull fans who walk when the team is struggling?

Who would have thought such a trivial Rovers specific item would prompt so many views and comments?

Keeps Rovers in the headlines and suggests much interest outside the City of Culture in our cross river rivalry!

Who'd a thunk it?

I look forward to your Championship attendances up around the seven thousand average but we both know that's not going to happen.

Do we?

We might miss the away following from Leeds, Cas etc but the poor souls from your side who "boycott" our ground (and their team) will not be missed.

Counting your posts on this topic it's so nice we can keep your interest up in the off season.

Perhaps you could start a post about your own club. Anything happening?

Archived