Challenge Cup: Round 2

Futtocks

May as well have a thread for the Cup, especially as the BBC are covering Pilkington Recs v Siddal from 2pm today.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brand new 4G artificial pitch, so the weather won't be a factor there.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Kick off, Dave Woods commentating, with Luke Robinson as pundit.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

2 minutes ago, Doghead said:

ground looking immaculate .

First match on the new surface, according to Dave Woods.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Recs go in at half time leading 10:0. Tries for Hodson and Frodsham, conversion for the 2nd by Knapper.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Not bad so for from my old team. Was hopeing to have a trip over to St helens to watch the game live, but Life's got in the way. 

The new 4G pitch has been in the panning for about 3 years. Glad they've finally managed to get it sorted out. 

"it is a well known fact that those people who most want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it."

Kells 6:4 Rochdale Mayfield at HT.

Featherstone Lions 0:10 Wests Warriors (latest score available)

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Siddal get on the scoreboard, with a converted try. Anybody's game now.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Scores level, as Siddal score a second try almost immediately!

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Just now, Futtocks said:

Scores level, as Siddal score a second try almost immediately!

Converted from the touchline, and Siddal lead.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Kells 12:8 Rochdale Mayfield

West Hull v Thatto Heath - match postponed.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Just now, Thunder fan said:

What was York acorn score??

That was a "final result only" match on the flashscore website, and it hasn't come through yet.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Siddal score another, taking control of the match now, and not just on the scoreboard.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Just now, parklandswolf said:

He keeps reading out comments from viewers, wheres he getting them from ?  I cant see anywhere to comment

Twitter, probably. Try @DaveWoodsSport 

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Archived