Oldham away

looks a nice pitch but 8 lanes for runners makes it far away for fans by looks a things on google earth.

Manchester Regional Arena was developed from the original 2002 Commonwealth Games warm up track. And boasts an eight lane 400m track with covered ...

Mmmmm not good. Oldham will be up for this.

Rettie looked fit at training friday

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

Not really sure of when in the match this happened, but maybe a guilty plea will be given 'tactically' to avoid a ban. If it didn't happen there's nothing to hide and he should be found not guilty. It's certain we need him in this must win clash. 

Crieks. This forum has become a drag.

Batley boysu7'ss training Fridays at mount.

Wayne's been out injured a while

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

3 minutes ago, coolie said:

A Sweet again ??

He's he Batley's personal ref

??

Fox's On The Run always did go down well at Mount Pleasant.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

25 minutes ago, Blind side johnny said:

Fox's On The Run always did go down well at Mount Pleasant.

I find it FUNNY FUNNY how LITTLE WILLY diskin is having no BLOCKBUSTER season and the lack of ACTION to rectify the situation.. New signing playing for them too ALEXANDER GRAHAM.. Can't remember where they signed him from but his name rings a BELL

I really thought COCO the clown morrison was gonna take over from him ;)

Archived