York game

Seaton Sandy

52 minutes ago, donald said:

I like your optimism marra but come 5 o'clock your more likely to be 5 pts off 5th were going Donny with a much weakened team 

agreed , ive since seen your squad and without Aiye and Forster you have nothing , unfortunately , even you have realised this donald .

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
56 minutes ago, Anonymouse said:

agreed , ive since seen your squad and without Aiye and Forster you have nothing , unfortunately , even you have realised this donald .

Aye dunno how we done so well for half the season without dion

32 minutes ago, donald said:

Aye dunno how we done so well for half the season without dion

a bit of luck with a last second ball fumble and a few soft bottom half games and Forsters sheer tanacity on the field seen you through til mega bucks arrived .

15 minutes ago, Anonymouse said:

a bit of luck with a last second ball fumble and a few soft bottom half games and Forsters sheer tanacity on the field seen you through til mega bucks arrived .

Aye ok pal youve had big wins against north wales and Newcastle superb season not surprised so many players want out

Big game for Town. Let's hope we have a good reaction from last weeks disappointment against Toronto and the poor display last time at York.

Callum was banned for the last game at York.

With Callum not playing most of last weeks second half he should be fresh to take them on from the start. He will  give us more go forward  with forber able to spell any halfback on his return from injury.

Can't see big Phil playing as Les Ashe didn't mention him in his interview about players returning from injury.

Good luck and UTT!

Always have been always will be the pride of West Cumbria!

2 hours ago, donald said:

Aye ok pal youve had big wins against north wales and Newcastle superb season not surprised so many players want out

be plenty of room for players at haven when you fail to go up and have to slash costs and sign on the cheap marra , Barra will go up and you wont have a smile or dig after then by the rumours going around ;)

1 minute ago, Anonymouse said:

be plenty of room for players at haven when you fail to go up and have to slash costs and sign on the cheap marra , Barra will go up and you wont have a smile or dig after then by the rumours going around ;)

I know dions going donny or wakefield miller to barrow jessies staying were getting Brett and callum gonna be an interesting Autumn 

Hi Donald,If you are correct in saying Callum & Brett are going to haven there will be a lot of fans who will not like to lose them boys.I myself will have to think twice about continuing my support for a team I have followed for over 50 years plus,I still say they are the backbone of our club , but, the way Brett has performed this season makes me think he has already gone,but I would not rule Newcastle out of the equation on their signings,but maybe the work situation puts haven in the driving seat,hopefully they will see the light and consider its not always the brightest on the other side.Anyway,good luck for the rest of the season mate...... 

16 minutes ago, troutmaster said:

Hi Donald,If you are correct in saying Callum & Brett are going to haven there will be a lot of fans who will not like to lose them boys.I myself will have to think twice about continuing my support for a team I have followed for over 50 years plus,I still say they are the backbone of our club , but, the way Brett has performed this season makes me think he has already gone,but I would not rule Newcastle out of the equation on their signings,but maybe the work situation puts haven in the driving seat,hopefully they will see the light and consider its not always the brightest on the other side.Anyway,good luck for the rest of the season mate...... 

it would be a massive loss and other players will also be very unsettled if this is true .

31 minutes ago, troutmaster said:

What ive heard today on way to Donny at service station off a town player Bretts been playing with a knackered shoulder  hence comments off many town fans this season saying he's been off par this season theres your answer 

3 minutes ago, donald said:

What ive heard today on way to Donny at service station off a town player Bretts been playing with a knackered shoulder  hence comments off many town fans this season saying he's been off par this season theres your answer 

I thought you probably had half a shandy on the bus when I saw your Mr Hyde nasty post .:tongue:

If only we could defend!!!!   Game after game our defence is poor and that has got to be down to the players

I remember when .............................

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.

Archived