Dale match off. Pitch waterlogged.

mickhornet

What would be the chances of Hornets playing all their home games at Mayfield`s ground (Mayfield permitting), because I can`t see them playing at Spotland for a good while yet. Even Dale might be struggling to play on that shambles of a pitch, such is the state it`s in and though Hornets have every right to play on it, I`m sure there`ll be moves in the Dale boardroom to keep Hornets off it considering the dire position Dale are in, plus of course the chance that they could be hosting Spurs in the 5th round of the  FA Cup in a couple of weeks. Just a thought, but it`s not good if Hornets will only be playing once a fortnight and all away at that.

On 2/3/2018 at 6:28 AM, DiddyDave said:

What would be the chances of Hornets playing all their home games at Mayfield`s ground (Mayfield permitting), because I can`t see them playing at Spotland for a good while yet. Even Dale might be struggling to play on that shambles of a pitch, such is the state it`s in and though Hornets have every right to play on it, I`m sure there`ll be moves in the Dale boardroom to keep Hornets off it considering the dire position Dale are in, plus of course the chance that they could be hosting Spurs in the 5th round of the  FA Cup in a couple of weeks. Just a thought, but it`s not good if Hornets will only be playing once a fortnight and all away at that.

No chance 

Hope relations are good enough for compensation to be paid to us due to paying rent to play on a pitch unfit for purpose. Plus loss of income from two rearranged matches to a weeknight and one totally postponed friendly.

But i guess not

Success does not consists in never making blunders,but in never making the same one the second time.

https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/rochdalehornets/

Just seen Dale's game tonight is on,Jack Dearden tweeted a video from Spotland. Blimey I know at the Law Cup the pitch was bad but that's horrendous. Hope some solution is found for it and it doesn't affect Hornets championship games for long. Be a shame if you can't play home games at home because of the pitch issues.

Check out @TheJackDearden’s Tweet: https://twitter.com/TheJackDearden/status/960926087390822400?s=09

Surely if the soccer can be played then the rugby can be.Any more postponements will no doubt impact you later in the season. Plus the loss of some revenue due to postponed games being more than likely midweek.As I said before I hope they can provide a decent surface to play on.

8 hours ago, ipods4ever said:

With spurs coming (if they win tonight ) how will that affect any hornets games? 

Dale play Newport/Spurs on Sunday 18th . Its on BBC at 4 o clock. Here's an idea how about a double header.If Hornets play Swinton  KO at 1 o clock  there should be enough time to remark the pitch change the post and level out the sand in time for Dale to kick off.

Before I get any silly replys.

Ktongue_in_cheek.gif

A large VAT Dave please.

Allso known as Teodozjusz Matuschanskavasky

Archived