Confirmation of game vs. Kells ARLFC

NickWeaver

1 hour ago, manu266 said:

That's a 2.15 EDT kick off for us. I hope it's streamed by the BBC, or any other service.

doubt it....

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" ....Abraham Lincoln 1809-1865..

Just stream two games then, less isn't always more BBC! 

I hope this is a great game and a big pay day for Kells, seems like they need extra space for their expected attendance?

1 hour ago, Krzzystuff said:

Just stream two games then, less isn't always more BBC! 

I hope this is a great game and a big pay day for Kells, seems like they need extra space for their expected attendance?

The journey for the Cup begins!

21 minutes ago, deluded pom? said:

No. It should be like the Ashes trophy and should remain on these shores, regardless of who wins it, in perpetuity.  ;)

I'd prefer it be treated like the Stanley Cup; each player of the winning team gets it for a day, and can have it brought to their home town, anywhere in the world!

51 minutes ago, John WP Fan said:

I'd prefer it be treated like the Stanley Cup; each player of the winning team gets it for a day, and can have it brought to their home town, anywhere in the world!

Unfortunately that option doesn't currently bring the trophy to Toronto yet either...lets just "borrow" it for a selfie and return it in a few months time.

38 minutes ago, Krzzystuff said:

Unfortunately that option doesn't currently bring the trophy to Toronto yet either...lets just "borrow" it for a selfie and return it in a few months time.

No, it will be much more satisfying when we win it, some day!

2 hours ago, deluded pom? said:

No. It should be like the Ashes trophy and should remain on these shores, regardless of who wins it, in perpetuity.  ;)

5 minutes ago, John WP Fan said:

No, it will be much more satisfying when we win it, some day!

44 minutes ago, Krzzystuff said:

We want it and we are going to take it!

Archived