Radio Humberside - best traffic report ever

Brilliant

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

3 hours ago, Wellsy4HullFC said:

(Just in case that's gone over anyone's head, they're the names of two roads [or "Ways" in Hull!)

I understand that they are obviously roads, W4HFC, but who are Messrs Millward and Sullivan?

....only kidding!

4 hours ago, Ullman said:

Broadcast the other evening, "Roger Millward slow in both directions, Clive Sullivan flowing freely".

Absolutely superb mate.

If only Steve Reed didn't have us both on ignore.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

49 minutes ago, Wellsy4HullFC said:

Can we go straight through Brough as usual?

I sent a text in to Radio Humberside when Hull FC had just won the cup in 2005 and signed it from Danny Brough.

When the presenter read it out he said the text was  "from Danny in Brough".

:rolleyes:

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

19 hours ago, Old Frightful said:

Absolutely superb mate.

If only Steve Reed didn't have us both on ignore.

Good to see the Hull Daily Mail chipping in yesterday with "Bag of rubbish causes panic in East Hull".

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

Archived