NRL 2018 - Round 7 Match Thread

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One of the worst NRL games I’ve ever seen . Absolute undiluted rubbish . Even the commentators were struggling to keep going . That showcased the worst traits of the game there that we sometimes see  , totally straitjacketed . The Bulldogs ‘attack’ must have been one the worst in history - endless drives , barge and lateral ‘here you have it’ . Roosters just did endless training tackling drills and other than that went through the motions. I bet Des Hasler had a rye smile 

6 hours ago, Graham said:

Dogs must be bushed. They took about three minutes to take that penalty. Apparently Hopoate was being winded by his mum.

Didn't see the game and I have only just read the thread, but I hope that Hopoate's mum had a more acceptable winding technique than his dad.

"I'm a traditionalist and I don"t think you'd ever see me coaching an Australian national side!"  Lee Radford, RLW March 2016

Proud to be a member of the TRL woke claque

Morning all.

Lino opens the scoring.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

I've never understood why Lino has hung around at the Worriers so long. He did 1 season in Japan RU but 4years of reserve grade should have got him a start somewhere.

Tohu Harris has been in the wars.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Archived