Rugby and Motorbikes

Any adventurous types out there??? I’m looking to get a group of riders and players together to play 3 matches in Bosnia, Serbia and Montenegro!!! I think we could get sponsorship and maybe work with a charity to raise money ; I would be very interested in hearing from a few ex pros that can ride and would help raise the profile of the tour?

come on fellas let’s be brave and help support the game and grow it’s profile here and abroad.

14 minutes ago, iangidds said:

Any adventurous types out there??? I’m looking to get a group of riders and players together to play 3 matches in Bosnia, Serbia and Montenegro!!! I think we could get sponsorship and maybe work with a charity to raise money ; I would be very interested in hearing from a few ex pros that can ride and would help raise the profile of the tour?

come on fellas let’s be brave and help support the game and grow it’s profile here and abroad.

How about putting a note on the Isle of Man TT Facebook page - there are 20,000 bikers on the island at the moment and the site has 127,000 followers - there might be a few RL fans amongst them!

1 minute ago, Manxmanc said:

How about putting a note on the Isle of Man TT Facebook page - there are 20,000 bikers on the island at the moment and the site has 127,000 followers - there might be a few RL fans amongst them!

Good idea , I will also contact the Steve Prescott Foundation too

5 hours ago, iangidds said:

JohnM and myself, we're both bikers.

Both got a few heart related health issues mind so may not be up for a whole game, maybe half each on the wing?

8 hours ago, Manxmanc said:

Just got back from the TT and I can confirm there certainly are. The Facebook page is well supported all year round so it's a good call. Love the idea but suspect I am possibly a touch past playing age at 50 sadly.

Depending on dates (committed to videoing 2 L1 clubs this season), I'd be interested in vets game.

My wife complains I selfishly stop her fulfilling her true ambition -

she really wants to be a rich widow

Archived