Welcome To The Ram's Adam Ryder

coolie

The Club today announced the signing of Adam Ryder from Keighley on a contract until the end of the 2019 season. The All Together 2018 fundraising initiative helped the club to sign Adam. All Together 2018 received donations from The Amber Ribbon, the Dewsbury Faithful, Squad Goals & individual donations from Dewsbury fans. Adam Ryder will be sponsored by All Together for the remainder of this season & the 2019 season. All Together, uniting Dewsbury fans, fundraising & the result is seeing a new signing running out for the Rams very soon. Thank you to one & all! UTR!

1 hour ago, Crown Flatter said:

Well done Coolie and the gang!

I've watched Adam Ryder on t'telly a couple a times. He looked quick and from memory, I think his defence wasn't bad - that would be a plus for us.

I'm just a little cog in the machine that is Dewsbury Ram's, trying to make things better for us all, the all together has been a success, and now we have a player to show the success achieved by having a simple idea that's Bourne fruit. 

Little cog.... 

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

29 minutes ago, Piggy's mate said:

Little cog.... 

...that grinds out apostrophies.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

9 hours ago, coolie said:

You'll both miss me when that lottery win comes rolling in ;)

Ha you'd only waste it on summat stupid like Dewsbury Rams

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

2 hours ago, Eddie_Rombo said:

Batley fans waste money every Sunday! ?

Well, not many of them do, to be fair.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

Archived