Derby squabbles

Anonymouse

Lots of stuff being said on the Town Forum and not much of it is "classy" by either side , some things which have been said and are continuing to be said on there lately without being warned or even banned is shocking , libelous , unfounded and at times pure deceitful and nastiness  remind me why I was exiled again ? oh , allegedly being negative  although most of what I had said has since been confirmed and even repeated by other posters . The place is a joke tbh .

5 hours ago, Anonymouse said:

Lots of stuff being said on the Town Forum and not much of it is "classy" by either side , some things which have been said and are continuing to be said on there lately without being warned or even banned is shocking , libelous , unfounded and at times pure deceitful and nastiness  remind me why I was exiled again ? oh , allegedly being negative  although most of what I had said has since been confirmed and even repeated by other posters . The place is a joke tbh .

To be fair most of it is the usual nonsense that follows a derby game but this time a couple daftarse and his sidekick have taken it up a notch,sad really,it’s a game of rugby.

13 hours ago, Davo5 said:

To be fair most of it is the usual nonsense that follows a derby game but this time a couple daftarse and his sidekick have taken it up a notch,sad really,it’s a game of rugby.

he aint as popular among townies as he would like to think , far from it with messages I have had and from what others have said off here after reading the forum marra . Yeah derby nonsense always happens but all the other stuff in the past month or so has been more than nonsense  its been complete unsubstantiated garbage .

that notasdaft poster needs removing , his name tells you all you need to know , his sole purpose for joining the forum was to kick off at anyone or everyone who's opinions he doesn't agree with and to try and silent what he sees is negative and to tell people what they should or should not be saying on an open forum ' he was suspended and reinstated for reasons only known to admin and the threads have been nothing but quarrels and digs and slagging ever since .

On 7/22/2018 at 10:08 AM, notasdaftasilook said:

They set off at 8 in the morning and Rooke couldn’t get time off work. What a ....

At least it gave Joe Hambley a chance. He must have been pleased to be dropped last week for a player his coach had not seen play and who was anonymous the whole game. Still that’s what you have to do when you have to dance to the DR pipers tune. 

8 minutes ago, Marrafan said:

You really don’t live up to your name do you? Haven did not want a DR agreement as Leigh wanted to dictate who played and when. Just as you are seeing now. So Haven were not “bombed off” by anyone. As I said fake news. 

DR and you haven't a clue who your getting week in week out we've got 2 quality saints players week in week out on loan hopefully another 2 to follow take that over DR anyday of the week.

On 7/22/2018 at 10:08 AM, notasdaftasilook said:

They set off at 8 in the morning and Rooke couldn’t get time off work. What a ....

7 hours ago, Marrafan said:

At least it gave Joe Hambley a chance. He must have been pleased to be dropped last week for a player his coach had not seen play and who was anonymous the whole game. Still that’s what you have to do when you have to dance to the DR pipers tune. 

5 hours ago, donald said:

DR and you haven't a clue who your getting week in week out we've got 2 quality saints players week in week out on loan hopefully another 2 to follow take that over DR anyday of the week.

as you all know I am very anti dr but in Bergals case and 4 try's he saved some major blushes this week 

It is the worst system ever. You are relying on a club to provide you with players however that club decide who you have, if any. They can even supply someone in a position you don’t need and you have to play them. Anyone who thinks their club has control over who plays etc is, I’m afraid, sadly mistaken. 

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Anonymouse said:

I see Twineforme is dragging you fella's into another thread discussion , the childish one who never fails to mention your club and start a wind up and somehow escapes the admin warnings or a ban .

To be fair he’s not the worst,daftarse and Geordie Jackanory are the main culprits

Ive seen some low posts mate but not only defending a player for getting a yellow for barracking the ref and actually saying he has no issue with the player for doing what he done and condoning it by saying players should be "giving it to the ref " just because all (?) the other teams do is a disgraceful stance , it may be now accepted in football but rugby and its players are better than that and it would do the game which is already fading in viewer numbers far more damage .

Now some are defending their right to have an opinion when things are not going so well , the same people who are being branded negative and are not happy about it are the same ones who hounded me for being negative ! You couldn't make it up 

44 minutes ago, Anonymouse said:

Now some are defending their right to have an opinion when things are not going so well , the same people who are being branded negative and are not happy about it are the same ones who hounded me for being negative ! You couldn't make it up 

Hate to see see you talking to yourself mouse did you think Town were poor today ?

no not as poor as some are implying , I did predict the outcome would be a lot closer than the 60 or 70 plus some foolish townies were banging on about , my beef is not and never will be with the club , just a hand full of ridiculous fantasists on the forum . Do they actually watch rugby or follow results etc ? todays result and scoreline was never a surprise and about right .

As an outsider I don't think things like should become anything more than healthy rivalry with a bit of banter thrown in. We are big rival's with Rochdale and have been for years but I've never heard or heard of things getting personal. Whitehaven v Workington for me is one of the most important local derbies we have in the game. All I say is try and keep it within the confines of the game and have a good bit of friendly banter. Remember it's only a game. I hope the rivalry continues and hopefully one day I'll attend one. Haven v Worky doesn't get much better than that. But that's just me.

Archived