Gareth Moore

Wakefield Ram

I believe that he is having an injection into the affected joint with the hope of being fit for the eights.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

I also saw him stood near the tunnel at half time. He seemed very jovial and in good spirits. Its good to know that he is still with us, but I wonder whether he can get up to match fitness in time for the playoffs. It's a bit like having a very short pre-season. Still, he only needs to work his magic for part of the game if it contributes to a win.

He was down by the dugout waiting for an injection, so he could not feel the pain when he collected his next wage packet. 

The anti guilt syrum only lasts a week

John Cooper Clarke wrote a poem that fits the moore situation like a glove... Time to get googling for the uneducated. 

;)

5 hours ago, coolie said:

He was down by the dugout waiting for an injection, so he could not feel the pain when he collected his next wage packet. 

The anti guilt syrum only lasts a week

John Cooper Clarke wrote a poem that fits the moore situation like a glove... Time to get googling for the uneducated. 

;)

I don't think he lives in "Definitely Chickenley" does he?

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

So it's looking more and more that he really did have a foot injury if he needs injections to play. Time to give him the benefit of the doubt and get behind him. After all we don't want to offend him if he is willing to play and we need him.

12 hours ago, myview said:

So it's looking more and more that he really did have a foot injury if he needs injections to play. Time to give him the benefit of the doubt and get behind him. After all we don't want to offend him if he is willing to play and we need him.

We'll I see it the other way, the club, the players & the fans want him to play. 

Seems more interested in picking up his weekly money without putting a shift in

Don't like players that when the going gets tough they disappear.. 

On ‎7‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 8:36 PM, Blind side johnny said:

I believe that he is having an injection into the affected joint

Do you class his head as being a joint?....

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" ....Abraham Lincoln 1809-1865..

Archived