So I guess the GB Tour is not happening?

Scubby

Given that it is February next Friday? We are even announcing the 2021 WC venues before this supposed tour. Fans have been shafted (who is going to be able to go now)? Even if it does take place it will be a half-baked pile of #### by the looks of it. Who is going to take accountability for this absolute mess? We compromised the England brand for what?

That is all really. ?  Feel free to enlighten.

Just now, Liverpool Rover said:

It was probably doomed the moment Australia said they weren't interested 

Yes , I took it for granted the whole purpose was to recreate lions v kangaroos. Once that got brushed it was an uphill struggle and it seems to have got ever more so . Its been ever more paired down it seems . It’s farcical now . Things  used to be planned years out , how can anyone plan or prepare for this . That’s apart from  we don’t even know who were playing 

47 minutes ago, deluded pom? said:

I totally agree Scubby although I’m not shocked or surprised. Are you?

I'm just done with all this #### mate. International RL is the main reason I watch the sport. As excited as I will be about the 2021 announcement there is the feeling that it is a distraction from the big pile of excrement they have created since the 2017 World Cup. Other sports would kill for England to get to a World Cup final. We sent our heroes to Leigh on a Wednesday, half filled Anfield and gave every player going into the new season not a Scooby Doo about what representative football they are actually striving for. 

Archived