Dogs v seagulls

9' oller

Where do we see this game going. With swinton beating toulouse away a few more points would be welcome near bottom third of league.

Sheffield have raided most sides quality players and I'm sure they would of added Dave scott brad day and James Harrison if the numbers were right.

If we play like the bulls game we could loose dramatically but put in a widnes shift in front of a healthy crowd who knows. Nullify ex bulldogs and give kev a good aft dogs 22 eagles 18

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

once again we look like a side with no organised attack or much in the way of motivation.

some players play when they want to and find doing the basics hard.

season over for me now i think.

too many other things to spend my money on....cant work up any enthusiasm to watch this boring garbage now.

hey ho what might have been.

"you never win a game unless you beat the guy in front of you. The score on the board doesn’t mean a thing. That’s for the fans. You’ve got to win the war with the man in front of you. You’ve got to get your man." - Vince Lombardi.

Good side Sheffield. Our bogey team after haven imploded, they came to spoil a party and exist solely on some cash rich sugar daddy. If they threw open their borrowed doors for nish I'd hazard a guess at 400 visiting gallant youths. Ex dogs all had good games

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

2 hours ago, Bi11 said:

I was very impressed with Meadows.  It turns out that the lad is only twenty years old and in seven games out on loan he has won five mom awards.  Well done London on unearthing such a promising player.

yep, sheer class and also a player you build a cracking team round. good coachs attract good players even if its only for a month or so,our DR reg partners giants rather send holmes and furguson to fev than us.lets hope our next coach can bring in these type a lads even if its just to get rest a team fighting for shirts.

Archived