Thunder signings rumours

3 hours ago, TheConductor said:

Darlington Mowden Park are in National League 1.

They are. But Darlington is a fair way away. Certainly psychologically. It is "Down South".

On 30/07/2019 at 20:26, The Blues Ox said:

Like I say I dont blame him one little bit for taking what he can get. As a fan for me he didn't live up to his billing for us, Im sure he is a good bloke though like some of our players have said.

His form may have been affected by the change of coach at Halifax - from Marshall signing him and then Marshall leaving,and spending time at Castleford.A lot of adjustment for QLT.

Should Thunder be promoted he may enjoy the games v Halifax.

No reserves,but resilience,persistence and determination are omnipotent.                       

10 hours ago, Angelic Cynic said:

His form may have been affected by the change of coach at Halifax - from Marshall signing him and then Marshall leaving,and spending time at Castleford.A lot of adjustment for QLT.

Should Thunder be promoted he may enjoy the games v Halifax.

In my opinion he played better after Marshall left, beginning of the season it would be fair to say he were poor as were most of the squad. His form was probably affected as well by playing injured just to pick up appearance money.

1 hour ago, The Blues Ox said:

In my opinion he played better after Marshall left, beginning of the season it would be fair to say he were poor as were most of the squad. His form was probably affected as well by playing injured just to pick up appearance money.

Yes if course everything was better when Marshall left, however the league table doesn't lie. 

Archived