Greece v Scotland - Nov 1 - New River, London

IM2

42 minutes ago, The Hallucinating Goose said:

Definitely the stand out player tonight. 

Yep, he was absolutely the star of the show against Norway too. Chaise Robinson was pretty good for the Greeks as well.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Bolton Leyther said:

Greece's No.9 looks like a player.

1 hour ago, welshmagpie said:

Mamouzelos. Only 19 as well. Looked very, very sharp against Norway.

He plays for South Sydney and they think a lot of him. Great to see him continually putting his hand up to represent his nation. I hope that doesn’t stop when he gets an elite NRL contract 

If and when Greece qualify, Mamouzelos will have played a significant part in that. He has been outstanding in both games in London. Great also to be a part of the unofficial Anglo Greek supporters club again

www.twitter.com/flyingking2

3 hours ago, burnleywelsh said:

So can you explain why Tongans who are born and bred in Australia are ok to play for Tonga, but Scots who are born and bred in England can’t play for Scotland? Is it because Australians who don’t look like ‘Australians’ are ok to play for their ‘heritage’ nation, but Scots can’t, because they were born in England and look ‘English’ ?? You have no idea what culture, family and heritage mean to people who do not have a mixture . I am obviously assuming that you are English, born and bred and have no other influences. I may be wrong.

You are wrong and as I said we’ll have to agree to differ. You’re putting words in my mouth (incorrectly) and I can’t be bothered with a drawn out debate, especially when you’re doing that. 

Archived