Sign in to follow this  
Wakefield Ram

Rams games on Dewsbury Rams TV

Apologies to those who've already spotted them. 

About 2pm, Rams tries of 91-92 premieres.

Also just released Leeds v Rams Challenge Cup 1997

Both on Dewsbury Rams TV channel

Three Leeds players went on to play for Dewsbury

Edited by Wakefield Ram
  • Thanks 1

All these highlights appearing is great but what I would love to see is a clip of the famous conversation between Neil Kelly and the lad behind the sticks before one of our games on rugby league Raw. That was priceless tv and I think it might even have won an award.  If anyone could post that it would be fantastic. 

1 hour ago, NickD said:

All these highlights appearing is great but what I would love to see is a clip of the famous conversation between Neil Kelly and the lad behind the sticks before one of our games on rugby league Raw. That was priceless tv and I think it might even have won an award.  If anyone could post that it would be fantastic. 

Just watched the 91-2 highlights, we scored some great tries,lots of memories inc the Monday night at Scarborough when the Eagle landed and the trip back from Barrow was a good one.

I agree Nick, would love to see that again,great tv and a great time for the club.The only RL Raw I can find with Dewsbury on is a home defeat to Hull KR the year it all went wrong.

This one, after Ned had left.

I think that the TV company who broadcast these changed at the end of 2000 so all that can be found are 2001 onwards.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

5 hours ago, NickD said:

The lad behind the sticks talking to Ned is a classic. The lad you are talking about is Josh Taylor who now sells  half time draw tickets in the south stand.

11 hours ago, graham fisher said:

The lad behind the sticks talking to Ned is a classic. The lad you are talking about is Josh Taylor who now sells  half time draw tickets in the south stand.

Brilliant. Many thanks.  
someone must have a recording. Let’s hope so anyway.  

Was this the same program that had the players & Neil singing "We are the dewsbury Rams"?

"Life's tough.......It's even tougher if you're stupid." - John Wayne