My 75 yearz

old un

I am celebrating today, 75 years as a home and away Town supporter.I attended Town's first home game on 25/08/1945 with two other 15 year old Seaton pals, Glen Lamb and Allan Nixon. Sadly both passed away many years ago.  Arnie.

2 hours ago, old un said:

I am celebrating today, 75 years as a home and away Town supporter.I attended Town's first home game on 25/08/1945 with two other 15 year old Seaton pals, Glen Lamb and Allan Nixon. Sadly both passed away many years ago.  Arnie.

Well done Arnie , UTT

6 hours ago, old un said:

Well done Arnie, I didn't go to my first match 'til 11 years later, when my Dad took me age 4! I suppose this also marks the 75th Birthday of our Club, shame under the present circumstances we couldn't celebrate it properly.

7 hours ago, old un said:

My dad was also at that first game although he was only 5 at the time. He's also on the 75 years of being a supporter list.

I'll be clocking up 50 years next year as I went to my first game as a 4 year old in 1971 !

I’m not prejudiced, I hate everybody equally

Archived