NRL Match Thread Finals Week 1 - Sunday : Souths v Knights

Cronulla level the scores at 6 all.

"Men will be proud to say 'I am a European'. We hope to see a day when men of every country will think as much of being a European as of being from their native land." (Winston Churchill)

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That was absolutely sensational. There is no rugby of either code on this planet that comes close to what was served up there tonight. Epic!

Just read through all the posts again it was like watching it all over again. Well done and thank you. you crazy bastards.

I missed the tipping cut-off but I'm too far behind to catch the leaders now. Dumb by Kikau. He'll miss a game for that. Then Freddie Lussick scores, 10-0

The Sharks are really hammering away at the Raiders.

Canberra 6:14 Cronulla

"Men will be proud to say 'I am a European'. We hope to see a day when men of every country will think as much of being a European as of being from their native land." (Winston Churchill)

Intercept by George Williams! Croker misses the conversion.

Morning all, or whatever time it is where you are in which case, hello.

Half time and it’s

Canberra Raiders 10 -14 Cronulla Sharks

From the discussion the praise is being heaped on Sharks who have had their best half for a long time.

According to what’s being said Raiders are lucky to be just 4 points down.

Edited by Graham

The Sharks are just piling on the aggression and energy - really impressed by them. The Raiders have looked undisciplined in defence and not very together in attack.

And just as I type that, the Raiders take the lead with a Wighton try.

Great jump and catch by Wighton to score his second in as many minutes.

Edited by Futtocks

Whitehead slides over, the bunker has been invoked... TRY!

• Graham changed the title to NRL Match Thread Finals Week 1 - Sunday : Souths v Knights