North American League

Surprised no thread on this - apologies if I've missed it.

What great news coming out of North America. Semi-pro league, TV streaming and funding. This is nothing but good news. Keeps the 'To' brand alive too and creates a fabulous structure in which to grow the game - and creates opportunities for amateur players in the UK too  

1 hour ago, Pie tries said:

What great news coming out of North America. Semi-pro league, TV streaming and funding. This is nothing but good news. Keeps the 'To' brand alive too and creates a fabulous structure in which to grow the game - and creates opportunities for amateur players in the UK too  

There's a thread on this already. 15 pages long and still going. 

I agree though. Great news

On 01/04/2021 at 11:58, JM2010 said:

There's a thread on this already. 15 pages long and still going. 

I agree though. Great news

Found it !!

still great news worth sharing twice !

On 01/04/2021 at 11:56, Pie tries said:

There's going to be North American League?????

I'm excited to see the fracas at Lamport when the Armadillo & Venom fans rollup only to be told they can't take their assault rifles into the stadium. But after a couple of Canadian craft beers they'll be kaylied and wont remember..

28 minutes ago, RobertAM said:

I'm excited to see the fracas at Lamport when the Armadillo & Venom fans rollup only to be told they can't take their assault rifles into the stadium. But after a couple of Canadian craft beers they'll be kaylied and wont remember..

I was crossing the border from Washington State into British Columbia a couple of years ago, an American couple in a camper van in front of us were quite irate that the Canadian border officials wouldn't let them bring their small arsenal of firearms in with them.

1 hour ago, Whippet13 said:

I was crossing the border from Washington State into British Columbia a couple of years ago, an American couple in a camper van in front of us were quite irate that the Canadian border officials wouldn't let them bring their small arsenal of firearms in with them.

I was in Wichita a few years back, rented a car at the airport and found it most disconcerting when i saw people in line ahead of me had holsters and six  shooters...

On 01/04/2021 at 10:56, Pie tries said:

You’ve had the lecky fixed then.

030910105148.jpg

http://www.wiganstpats.org

Producing Players Since 1910

Archived