New England Kit

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would point out that the England kit in the Matt Haines Tweet is made by Hummel so it brings the reliability of his tweet into doubt.

As for the Oxen England Kit

I like it

I am buying it

And that's all that matters

End of.

When the pinch comes the common people will turn out to be more intelligent than the clever ones. I certainly hope so.

George Orwell

image.png.5fe5424fdf31c5004e2aad945309f68e.png

You either own NFTs or women’s phone numbers but not both

Honestly, I know they’re concepts but they’re all pretty boring and unimaginative but I think that with most shirts. That said, I’m still pretty disappointed in Saints’ efforts on our home shirt and merchandise in general given it’s the 60th anniversary of the red V. 

31 minutes ago, Hela Wigmen said:

Honestly, I know they’re concepts but they’re all pretty boring and unimaginative but I think that with most shirts. That said, I’m still pretty disappointed in Saints’ efforts on our home shirt and merchandise in general given it’s the 60th anniversary of the red V. 

Compared to sports like football, they're too imaginative!

Wells%20Motors%20(Signature)_zps67e534e4.jpg

11 hours ago, Gomersall said:

Some of those are quite interesting.

I do think the international RL design starting point for most teams should be a V (can be single/double/triple) though. It makes our kits look like other national jerseys, yet instantly RL too - or at least I think it is important to make us look a little different to Rugby Union.

For World Cups, should we go down the cricket World Cup route and have national team names across the shoulders like we did in 1995?

10 hours ago, Henson Park Old Firm said:

And Jamaica, please adjust your TV sets.

Ireland looks like someone has gone shopping at Dunnes and found the only green t-shirt and stuck a badge on it.. 

Some are ok to be fair but some are woeful. 

Archived