Sunday's Game

Big Doug

I couldn't find it either. I assumed as fans were being allowed it wasn't being streamed. Not sure if I  can make it. Are tickets only available in advance from Cougar's website? If so where are Hornet's supporters  going? 

According to keighleycougars.co.uk tickets can only be purchased in advance, not at the gate. Streaming via LIVE.MILL.TV is £12 and cougarmaniatickets.co.uk has entrance tickets.  The cost is £15 adult, over 65s £10 and children up to 16 are £0, but the Stand and North Terrace are sold out.  john@doe.com is given as a contact.  Good luck and hope a good following see a winning Hornets- the squad looks better.

The great Bobby Fulton died earlier today age 73 after a long battle with prostate cancer. Born in Warrington, yes the aussies stole him. he had a short spell with Warrington in 1969-70 season scoring 16 tries in 16 games.

He played against hornets in the game at wilderspool in November 1969 but had already returned down under for the Australian season before the return game at the athletic grounds in March.

RIP Bobby Fulton...I expect he is already looking up his old mate Tommy Radonikous who passed through the pearly gates a few weeks ago (despite what Israel Folau thinks).

43-36 win for Nets: at 56' we were 33-12 up - it must have been nerve shredding at the game, bad enough on Twitter!

Trust our supporters at the game didn't lose their voices, whatever they were shouting.  8 tries, but 6 conceded.

Any news of Bennion's injury?  

We don’t win too often at Keighley.

A real confidence boost after last week, still got a few injured players missing also, no Moores, Yeates or Calland, hoping for good news regarding Benion also.

The tough fixtures come thick and fast after today, let’s hope for some more progress.

Well done Lads

A great result considering we don’t do well over the pennines so a nailbiting  finish but a wins a win. Let’s hope our injury situation doesn't get to hinder the teams progress.

Well done to all the team and backroom staff.

RUGBY LEAGUE WITHOUT ROCHDALE HORNETS IS LIKE AN UNSHARPENED PENCIL, THERES NO POINT?

Matt Calland said, in his brief post match video interview, that Gavin Bennion had suffered the dreaded hamstring injury - certainly, not to be experienced!   Warrington's Greg Inglis is out for up to two months with his hamstring.  Hope both players recover quickly, as well as our other injuries.  The Coventry game will be a tester.

Archived