Origin 1 Match Thread - Wednesday 9th June 2021 - Poll 'n fun Comp

State of Origin 1 2021 Poll  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win Origin 1?

• Queensland
    • New South Wales
    • It'll be a draw

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/06/21 at 10:10

11 minutes ago, Graham said:

Disaster...I’ve  just tried my usual WatchNRL app and it says I need a subscription to watch. I’ve had one up to now. I was told via email it would automatically renew. I’m guessing on reflection they had old card details that have changed. I’ve not had any email saying there was a problem. Doh!

Mate you`re welcome to come over to my house and watch it, you better be quick though, 10 minutes to kick off.

• Haha 1

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Pay up. It was outdated payment details. I’ve just rejoined. Stand easy, I’m watching! 😄

According to the BBC website, the next game is already won by QLD as "Game two is in Brisbane on 27 June and the decider in Sydney on 14 July."

Mate you`re welcome to come over to my house and watch it, you better be quick though, 10 minutes to kick off.

I think I spotted a blue shirt in the crowd, but I'm not sure. :kolobok_biggrin:

"Men will be proud to say 'I am a European'. We hope to see a day when men of every country will think as much of being a European as of being from their native land." (Winston Churchill)

Just now, Graham said:

Pay up. It was outdated payment details. I’ve just rejoined. Stand easy, I’m watching! 😄

Phew! That was close.

To'o gets two'o!

"Men will be proud to say 'I am a European'. We hope to see a day when men of every country will think as much of being a European as of being from their native land." (Winston Churchill)

19 minutes ago, Farmduck said:

Welch off HIA after head clash with To'o

And he's staying off. HIA failed.

1 minute ago, Farmduck said:

NSW 20-0

What happens if they can't stop Cleary bleeding? Wrap up his face?

invisible_man_8-1.jpg

• Haha 1

• Graham unpinned this topic