Thoughts on London away

Evs62

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, DavidM said:

You sure ?

No not really😂. I’ve just worked it out on points and doing that I get the same percentages that the league table give. If we lost we’d have 21/30 giving 70%, cru winning both would give 24/34 giving 70.5. 
Just listened to Chris’s interview on radio Cumbria, poor Dave Weetman has dislocated and broken his ankle, hope he recovers well. Sounds like we are down to our last 18/19 fit bodies plus Chris also said there was 2 or 3 others today. Let’s hope we can get enough on the park.

2 hours ago, IanMac said:

No not really😂. I’ve just worked it out on points and doing that I get the same percentages that the league table give. If we lost we’d have 21/30 giving 70%, cru winning both would give 24/34 giving 70.5. 
Just listened to Chris’s interview on radio Cumbria, poor Dave Weetman has dislocated and broken his ankle, hope he recovers well. Sounds like we are down to our last 18/19 fit bodies plus Chris also said there was 2 or 3 others today. Let’s hope we can get enough on the park.

All possible combinations:

Barrow win both = 79.41%

Win 1 / Draw 1 = 76.47%

Loose both = 67.65%

Town win last game = 76.66%

Town lose = 70%

N. Wales win both = 70.59%

N. Wales win 1 / draw 1 = 67.65%

Massive result for the boys in London , thought it would be a lot closer .With such a young Team and injuries i would have taken that result all day long .Need to get the points next week , re-group for the play offs (other results dependant) ,and with all games at home it`s up to us to get the boys over the line .UTT .

It was really a very good win yesterday.  When you think we had Miller, Wellington, Scholey, O Donnell, O Brien, Moore, Singleton and Thomson all missing and relative inexperience coming in the boys did well. It will be a hard game next week, whether we are playing to win the league or finish 2nd, and potentially only having 18 or 19 fit bodies. Let’s hope we get a bumper crowd to lift the boys and get us where we need to be. UTT

Archived