Premier Sports £80 offer

BJW

Just tried to sign up using the code given on front page of this site (TOTALRL1MONTH) and Premier site says 'Discount is not available.'and is wanting full price of £129!

Now they won't be getting either!

My wife complains I selfishly stop her fulfilling her true ambition -

she really wants to be a rich widow

1 minute ago, BJW said:

Just tried to sign up using the code given on front page of this site (TOTALRL1MONTH) and Premier site says this is not available and is wanting full price of £129!

Looks like you’ve missed out. It’s been available for a while

Just now, Spidey said:

Looks like you’ve missed out. It’s been available for a while

Maybe but why is it still on the TOTAL RL page if it's expired?

Just tried ringing their subscription phone line - it closed at 6pm!

4 hours ago, Eddie said:

Seems reasonable, they’re not Sky or BT Sport. 

Given that far smaller companies employ the services of call centres abroad, wonder why they don'f?

12 hours ago, Eddie said:

Seems reasonable, they’re not Sky or BT Sport. 

A sports channel with games starting in the evening should presumably want to have people being able to subscribe up to, and maybe just after, kick off.

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

3 minutes ago, gingerjon said:

A sports channel with games starting in the evening should presumably want to have people being able to subscribe up to, and maybe just after, kick off.

Ah, but this poster just wants to phone up and complain, not subscribe as you can do that online 😜

1 minute ago, Spidey said:

Ah, but this poster just wants to phone up and complain, not subscribe as you can do that online 😜

Merely making an observation, Spidey, my good man.

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

1 hour ago, gingerjon said:

You can subscribe online. I doubt they want to incur additional cost just because someone wants to moan that they’ve missed an advertised discount deadline. 

22 minutes ago, Eddie said:

You can subscribe online. I doubt they want to incur additional cost just because someone wants to moan that they’ve missed an advertised discount deadline. 

Yes, I get that. I just raise an eyebrow at having standard office hours when the main selling point of your channel is likely to be in the evening.

15 hours ago, BJW said:

Just tried to sign up using the code given on front page of this site (TOTALRL1MONTH) and Premier site says 'Discount is not available.'and is wanting full price of £129!

Apologies.

It is an error on the ad graphic supplied to us by Premier Sports.

The TOTALRL1MONTH code was for a previous offer to get 1 month free, that has now expired.

However, the annual membership offer at £80 should still be active but the ad needed a different code on it.

The correct code is: TOTALRL80

I've temporarily removed the ad and referred it back to Premier Sports for a new graphic.

Thanks for bringing it to our attention.

I saw signs last night saying from £12. We have had the channel for ages. For the then pro 14, now URC. (No stick please !). Speedway, different football leagues. And I am almost certain it is a tenner a Month.

16 minutes ago, John Drake said:

Apologies.

It is an error on the ad graphic supplied to us by Premier Sports.

The TOTALRL1MONTH code was for a previous offer to get 1 month free, that has now expired.

However, the annual membership offer at £80 should still be active but the ad needed a different code on it.

The correct code is: TOTALRL80

I've temporarily removed the ad and referred it back to Premier Sports for a new graphic.

Thanks for bringing it to our attention.

New graphic with the correct code is now up.

If anyone has any problem claiming the offer, please let me know.

Thanks.

On 15/02/2022 at 08:26, Eddie said:

Kindly show me where there is an 'advertised discount deadline'? Given that the offer is still on this page as I type my response am I wrong in assuming it is still available?

On 15/02/2022 at 07:27, Spidey said:

If you're referring to me, I was phoning to enquire if the offer was still valid or not! Had it been I had changed my mind and was prepared to subscribe over the phone.

Yes I could subscribe online but NOT at an advertised price, just a much higher rate. Obviously you are happy to pay full price? Well I suppose you have a subscription? I would hate to be a cynic and believe you had merely subscribed for the free month and your cancellation was already in place?

On 15/02/2022 at 10:36, John Drake said:

New graphic with the correct code is now up.

If anyone has any problem claiming the offer, please let me know.

Thanks.

Just used link and worked fine thanks.

Archived