Where the Hell is Babylon?

coolie

Well Cockney Rejects sung "Where the Hell is Babylon?" 

The Dewsbury Rejects are singing

"where the hell is crisis point?" 

Lost to a team who haven't won a game this season, then play Whitehaven next week then Newcastle who was comprehensively beaten today by York

Crisis point for me is 1st of May close of play as that day we play London away 

If we haven't got 3-4 wins by that Sunday evening options will have to be assessed and weighed up and a conclusion will have to be drawn 

"are we on the right course or weaving rudderless all over the place" 

It's not panic stations just yet and the iceberg has not even been sighted, and if and when a course change is required, at this moment we've enough time

But it's coming 🤔🤔🤔

45 minutes ago, Keep The Faith said:

Rumour has it mr Diskin is after a new coaching role I’m sure he’d put his hand up 

You've more chance of plating a bucket of pi.ss into a Pandora daisy chain necklace🤔🤔

Supply a bucket if your feeling lucky

🤔🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

5 hours ago, coolie said:

The Facts unfortunately

Played 7

Won 1

Lost 6

Scored 76 points

Conceded 230

.....simply not good enough

Think it's a bit harsh to include the two friendlies against SL teams. But it needs a vast improvement and at least one win from Whitehaven and Newcastle. But it looks like a bottom 4 finish this season and hope there are two teams worse than us.

When the fixtures came out all I could see was 1 win in 4 which exactly what we’ve got,and against clubs that have spent considerably more money than us.Apart from the Bradford game,which we were shocking the other 3 games the efforts been there it’s just the quality we are lacking. So this week we are back in league action and Whitehaven away,we’ll see where we are after that game. Think we’ll see quite a few changes,players coming back from injuries and players coming in on loan to hopefully give us that bit of quality we are lacking. 

5 hours ago, Blind side johnny said:

Just a reminder:

Keeping saying it and the records got stuck so I’ll say it again.   It ain’t the results that are killing me it’s the style of rugby we are playing. 

To be fair think we are playing more rugby this season, we just need more ideas near the line. Beharrel seems to be doing it all on his own. 

In Gabriel we have one of the best jumpers/catchers in the Championship, so we should use him more. Butterworth put a couple of dabs through from acting half for Kidd to score at the start of the season, but that tactic seems to have vanished. Why we don't try grubbers into the in goal, who knows. 

And give Ryder some ball near the line. 

But we just seem to think we can barge over, it just doesn't work against good teams.

Archived