BISSA Fev Game Images.

BISSA...

At Sundays game ,BISSA will have copies of the game against Featherstone available on either USBs(re-usable) or Dvds at £5 each. Also copies are available for all previous games. If possible could supporters pre-order, then we can prepare for orders and on the day requests. 

BISSA would to thank Jamie and George of FevTV for allowing us to use their game images and commentary. 

Priced at £5 each, with all funds going to BISSA to support the players.

Please visit the stall and say hello. 

BISSA.

Edited by BISSA...

"Keep The Faith Tee Shirts now available from BISSA"

Spread & Save please hand your jars or any other container in on match days

Sponsored by Londis, Bradford Road Liversedge

Visit the BISSA Online Shop to purchase DVDs, books and event tickets

here

BISSA website

http://www.bissa.co.uk/

image1 (1).JPG

• BISSA... changed the title to BISSA Fev Game Images.

22 minutes ago, BISSA... said:

At Sundays game ,BISSA will have copies of the game against Featherstone available on either USBs(re-usable) or Dvds at £5 each. Also copies are available for all previous games. If possible could supporters pre-order, then we can prepare for orders and on the day requests. 

BISSA would to thank Jamie and George of FevTV for allowing us to use their game images and commentary. 

Priced at £5 each, with all funds going to BISSA to support the players.

Please visit the stall and say hello. 

BISSA.

Can you please put me 2 on order please.  See you Sunday. Up the 🐕 

To everyone who have ordered Usb's and Dvds of the Fev game, either on here or by a private msg, thankyou. They are all ready to collect tomorrow on the BISSA stall from 2pm. 

We've had a tremendous responce, which helps BISSA support the team.

We now have a library of over 350games,all of which are avaliable on either usb or dvd. There are some really memorable ones . 

• Like 3

here

BISSA website

image1 (1).JPG

23 minutes ago, Dog forever said:

Just sat down to watch fev game on USB  and it won't play on normal speed. Anyone else had any issues.

Sorry bout this Dog forever, we've pm'd you, if you'll kindly check your messages. To date,  not had any other messages/ issues,  we'll get it sorted. 

BISSA. 

here

BISSA website

image1 (1).JPG

I've set things rolling, will get another to you to try, we've reduced the file size, it was a big file from the Fev guys, we think that may be it. Planb ,do you have a dvd player? 

Are you local?.

Cheers, Colin. 

here

BISSA website

image1 (1).JPG

4 minutes ago, BISSA... said:

I've set things rolling, will get another to you to try, we've reduced the file size, it was a big file from the Fev guys, we think that may be it. Planb ,do you have a dvd player? 

Are you local?.

Cheers, Colin. 

Yes I got a DVD player.  I live in Bradford Colin so I will pick it up at next home game, or our Stuart can pick them up( cos his won't work ) at next home game. Appreciate it thank you colin.

mine were a bit strange,it were at 6.0 then in next few minutes it showed 18 more points at top a screen but no trys shown,then half time came at 22 minutes and a blank screen for 15 minutes,then hey ho back for last 20,   dont swet what i did see were quality from the boys, benny had one hell of a game with some super runs that made things happen.