Play-offs

shrewsbury roughyed

I used to be a diehard, then i became a frequent attender, then i became a regular attender, then i became an infrequent attender, then i became an occasional attender.....now, sadly....i'm a rare attender. I'm gutted....I feel ashamed at times because I feel like I've abondoned my club.

Then, I am reminded......actually, my club abandoned me by lack of ambition, lack of direction and leadership, lack of investment, lack of empathy for its long suffering supporters 🙁

I am not the problem....I am a statistic......

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, Rochdale Roughyed said:

I used to be a diehard, then i became a frequent attender, then i became a regular attender, then i became an infrequent attender, then i became an occasional attender.....now, sadly....i'm a rare attender. I'm gutted....I feel ashamed at times because I feel like I've abondoned my club.

Then, I am reminded......actually, my club abandoned me by lack of ambition, lack of direction and leadership, lack of investment, lack of empathy for its long suffering supporters 🙁

I am not the problem....I am a statistic......

Couldn't agree with you more mate. I dare say there will be more like you very soon unless something miraculous happens. One question I do have is - how does a roughyed live in Rochdale? 😂Hmmm. 

Edited by moorside roughyed

As far as this season goes it's over. Keighley and Crusaders will go up leaving the rest in their wake.

Thinking about Oldham's position, having a good hammering every couple of weeks, couldn't they say they couldn't field a team due to covid, and concede the game, so losing only by 24 points and saving the supporters the pain of watching?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Anita Bath said:

…where the grass is greener. We enjoy sharing our wonderful town with our neighbours less fortunate than us in their surroundings😂

Yeah right. We have Saddleworth. We also have the peak district national park on our doorstep.👍

• Like 1

Well its couple of years since i posted on here, basically, ive no interest at all now, i dont even look at the results anymore , because i already know before i look now, when you know the result before a ball is kicked ?. I dont know about play off's its more like play off for admision to National Conference , but even then there would be NO CHANGE. Best bet is one of the creditors asks for money owed , and club goes Bankrupt, and theres a fresh start, Did York no harm in 2016 in fact they got a new stadium out of it and are now in Championship.

Out of interest, how many people actualy turn up at a home game ( against any of the other bottom 7 clubs that is ? )

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
20447_346989162151_776477151_4748963_7475038_s.jpg

8 hours ago, Roughyedz said:

Well its couple of years since i posted on here, basically, ive no interest at all now, i dont even look at the results anymore , because i already know before i look now, when you know the result before a ball is kicked ?. I dont know about play off's its more like play off for admision to National Conference , but even then there would be NO CHANGE. Best bet is one of the creditors asks for money owed , and club goes Bankrupt, and theres a fresh start, Did York no harm in 2016 in fact they got a new stadium out of it and are now in Championship.

Out of interest, how many people actually turn up at a home game ( against any of the other bottom 7 clubs that is ? )

It's no better mate tbh. Judging by the recent attendances it seems people are losing interest. There doesn't seem to be that many people watching,the club doesn't seem to release attendance figures.

• Sad 2