The Vikings are coming

Batley Bob

Another big performance required for this. We know from our experience of the man that no Kear team rolls over. A quick out of the blocks would be nice but we have to be more careful in stopping them first which was a classic Kear tactic during his time. Let's hope that the Master relinquishes his position.

no specific matchday post, so i have chosen this one.

for the Results and League Table... BATLEY V WIDNES .

results 19.jpg

table 19.jpg

Edited by RPH
  • Like 1
"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" ....Abraham Lincoln 1809-1865..

I cannot knock the team.  There was a huge amount of effort.  I'm inclined to think that JK did a good job with his lads targeting JC and Hooley for some pretty heavy treatment;  and that a Batley team picked to do a job at York during the heatwave was less well equipped for a wet mucky afternoon at the Mount. What do others out there think?

• Like 1

anyone know the Attendance yesterday ?.

sometimes its announced , but I never heard it.

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" ....Abraham Lincoln 1809-1865..

2 hours ago, RPH said:

anyone know the Attendance yesterday ?.

sometimes its announced , but I never heard it.

It's a secret.    😛

• Haha 1

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

17 hours ago, Blind side johnny said:

It's a secret.    😛

I was asking the question for your benefit actually, as this is your second home i knew you would be around sometime.

Edited by RPH

Highlights, and Lowlights of the Game v Widnes,

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, RPH said:

I was asking the question for your benefit actually, as this is your second home i knew you would be around sometime.

Not just here RPH - don't flatter yourself and don't be so defensive.

I simply cannot understand why so many RL clubs nowadays consistently fail to publish their attendances. Is it too difficult or are they embarrassed? This isn't just an issue with your club but many others and is a question that is being asked more broadly.

• Like 2

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.