KSS player of the year.

spanishknight

26 minutes ago, spanishknight said:

KSS are running a player of the year, I've voted for J.T. gives 100% every game, it was hard as W.J. does the same, pity it wasn't  1, 2, 3.

agree jordy would walk it , even if he had a wooden leg😆

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

JT, seems since he came onboard we’ve finally stopped mentioning Graeme Horne!

Jubb has done well, mr consistent, can’t help but feel there’s another element to his game that’s not been unlocked yet. Special mentions to Marsh, Glover and Kirmond. Young player of the season = AJ

• Like 3

Think Thompson was brilliant first half of season, not so much recently, but many have been like that. Can't see past jubby myself. Think he's missed 1 game, played 80 minutes a lot of games, would tackle his granny if he had to.

Jubby, Thompson, Matty 

Danny Kirmond for me , tackling machine and although he may not make as many yards as Jordy he always looks to offload in his many bursts forward , creating and scored some crucial trys for us. The one at Odsal where he flattened 'Hard man' Hallas with a hand off and ran over the top of him was class.

If it is his last season it will be a headache for Fordy finding a decent replacement.

MID....Jubby , Jordy , Matty and AJ.

Jordy Thompson for mine. He’s been superb. Special mentions for Danny Kirmond, James Glover and Marshy. AJ is a future player of the year in the making.

• Like 2

"Don't Waste Words, Jump to Conclusions"

Millican Dalton...1867-1947

On 26/08/2022 at 11:40, AB Knight said:

JT, seems since he came onboard we’ve finally stopped mentioning Graeme Horne!

No, we haven't! And Fordy mentioned Horney after the game..😄

• Like 1
  • Haha 2