Why are we going to the Moon again ?

10 hours ago, GUBRATS said:

There was a guy on the radio last year , he was from Stoke on Trent , holidaying in Llandudno , he and his missus went on a ' Mystery coach trip ' , ended up at Trentham Gardens 200 yards from where he lived 😂

I once went on a mystery tour coach trip and we all had a bet on where we were going , and the driver won £457 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Why are we going to the Moon again ?

There are many reasons but the we in the question beggars belief!

We haven't been the first time yet, and we won't be going for a first time either.

First of all we're RL fans and balk at going to Yorkshire (sorry Yorkshire!)

Secondly, if there is a plan at all about going to the Moon and living there, it'll most likely be the rescue plan for humanity and I can just imagine which bits of humanity will be saved.

• Haha 2

2 warning points:kolobok_dirol:  Non-Political

6 hours ago, The Masked Poster said:

I understand the human body will self combust at speeds of over 30mph so this is clearly nonsense and will never happen. 

That's not a worry because one of the passengers will be Donald Trump and he's arranged for Mike Pence to go out in front with a red flag to avoid accidents.

2 warning points:kolobok_dirol:  Non-Political