My tipping this tournament ...

Just now, Bedfordshire Bronco said:

Thanks David I appreciate the support and I assume the jumper will be pure Cumbrian wool?

Yes . From one of the few remaining woolly mammoth that roam on the plains here 

• Haha 1

I haven't tipped margins but have tipped every game correctly, which hasn't been hard. In fact, I was going to set up a tipping comp on this site but I don't like margin tipping and it always going to be too easy tipping winners so decided it wasn't worth the effort. 

I'm tipping Tonga to make the semis and then lose to England. Australia to beat the Kiwis and become the other finalist and go on to win it. I don't care if all my tips from here are wrong, as long as we don't have the 'ruck speed's too slow' Kangaroos win. The sport really does need another name on the trophy. 

• Like 1

My blog: https://rugbyl.blogspot.co.nz/

It takes wisdom to know when a discussion has run its course.

It takes reasonableness to end that discussion. 

• 2 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, Bedfordshire Bronco said:

I'm thinking of changing my prediction 

You advised me correctly for England v PNG so I appreciate this thanks.

I had a decent run for my money on England at the start. I could have cashed out for a small profit but I let it run.

The other poster tipping, I forget his name, had a brilliant start but then inexplicably tipped France to beat Samoa. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Niels said:

You advised me correctly for England v PNG so I appreciate this thanks.

I had a decent run for my money on England at the start. I could have cashed out for a small profit but I let it run.

The other poster tipping, I forget his name, had a brilliant start but then inexplicably tipped France to beat Samoa. 

Ha ha...I never bet as my dad is an addict...sometimes wish I could as think it would add some excitement so it's a shame 

Might take up smoking during games instead 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Bedfordshire Bronco said:

Ha ha...I never bet as my dad is an addict...sometimes wish I could as think it would add some excitement so it's a shame 

Might take up smoking during games instead 

Danger w@nks might add some excitement for you? Never tried it myself tho.