Match Thread: NRL Pre-Season Challenge

Staines is not having a great day. Vailea interrupts the Tigers' comeback with a long-range try.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Moala Graham-Taufa in for the Warriors.

Converted for 36:12.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Viliami Vailea intercepts to get his second.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

48:12 - Zyon Maiu’u try, and that's the hooter.

Edited by Futtocks

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Whiler not putting too much stock in a Trial game itr is not good Wests to lose by that much whoever was put out. They did not seem to cope with the left shift from NZ Warriors all game.

The third Warriors try was reminiscent of Paul Anderson's hand off of Gary Connoly which sparked "give me more give me more" from Stevo

Nice to see the Warriors in a blue rather than black strip. In a country where you have Blackcaps (Cricket), Tall Blacks (Basketball) and Black Sticks (Hockey) . Nice to buck the trend and not be a sport paying homage to the Pacific Islands XV that is the All Blacks...

When the pinch comes the common people will turn out to be more intelligent than the clever ones. I certainly hope so.

George Orwell

image.png.5fe5424fdf31c5004e2aad945309f68e.png

You either own NFTs or women’s phone numbers but not both

Sharks 22-4 at the drinks break. Not much backline attack from the Knights. I don't know who else they have on their list but I hope for their sake they have a better backline than this.

Kayo sport not quite into the swing of things yet. They're advertising the Replay of the Souths v Manly game available now - the game hasn't even kicked off yet.

Reminds me of that country, I think it was Azerbaijan, where they accidentally announced the results of the election the day before the election.

Beauty of a try made and finished by Jake Toby!

Ralph Waldo Emerson