Double header sunday

georgeb1

It'll make a nice change to get Leigh at home. I went to the LSV twice last season, and despite the results I was proud to be a Knights fan. Whatever happens tomorrow, we'll be behind the team all the way. And if you're there early enough, you can watch the Valkyrie as well. 

Edited by HaxbyKnight
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, Shadow45 said:

York Knights given a 44.5 points start on Bet365

I know where my money would be going on if i was a betting man obviously Bet 365 don't realise how many players are missing for the knights today,looking forward to today's game just hope we can score a couple of tries and don't pick up any more injuries from the game.

• Like 1

Who would have thought it?
half time 14 - 6 up, no matter what happens now this is a fantastic achievement, I can’t imagine what will be going on in either dressing room ours hopefully buzzing!

• Like 2

Fantastic effort by the Knights, Leigh will be sweating at the disciplinary this week, Hardaker should get a ban pity ref bottled it and only gave him a yellow, anyway, if I had been given a score of 14 - 34 and a half time lead At kick off I would have happily taken it, the guys should be immensely proud of themselves, I know I am. We showed character in spades out there against all the odds. now we need to do the same in the league, they have shown the performance is in there and with bodies returning it can only get better.

• Like 4