Sun 28th May: SL: Salford Red Devils v Hull FC KO 15:00 (OurLeague)

Who will win?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Salford Red Devils
    • Hull FC

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 28/05/23 at 14:30

34 minutes ago, GUBRATS said:

Watching the highlights it looked a good game , both got away with a forward pass so at least it evened out 

It was a good game and whilst I'm obviously disappointed that we lost, I'm heartened by the massive improvements we've seen over the last few weeks. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Faithful1865 said:

It was a good game and whilst I'm obviously disappointed that we lost, I'm heartened by the massive improvements we've seen over the last few weeks. 

Excellent , that means you're due to fall off the edge again anytime now 😉

On 29/05/2023 at 10:33, Faithful1865 said:

Yes it was an excellent game. I took another newbie today- a rugby union supporter- and just from that he already wants to get a season ticket!!!

There is something familiar about FC. They are a city club whose fans-like Salfordians-ready anticipate being disappointed, but truly savour any successful. So along with Wakey, they are normally good natured occasions.

I thought FC were unlucky. They worked hard, looked organized, have some good uns like Clifford. Rowleyball looked at times played on the huff, looks of glorious spontaneity and vigour, blended in with school boy defending and numerous dropped passes. 

Curious points.

Dupree played well and was received. i think most Reds do not blame him, but those who have seemingly in my opinion who have tapped him up. I think the money will take over now. Whatever, SRD needs to boost up the frontline. Lets see what happens.

Two truly awesome tries. First that kick from the scrum by Marc E Sneyd and then touch down by Brierley and the length of the pitch Sneyd. Class.

That's why we are the true entertainers. The Rock n' Roll saviours of RL.

Bad stuff.

Like a conjoined twin, is it always necessary to play when MUFC are so. Given Salford is he very epicentre of the Unitedverse, then surely someone in the RFL fixture dept must realize they cant compete, nor should clash.

• Like 1