Sat 10th June : SL : Warrington Wolves v Huddersfield Giants KO 17:00 (SKY)

Who will win?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Warrington Wolves
    • Huddersfield Giants

35 minutes ago, Yonder Province said:

A massive improvement it was indeed.

I would be tempted to bring Connor in for Marsters at centre and then leave things alone for a few weeks.

Lolohea seems to be fitting in well as an impact and in this way we can accommodate all our flair players, hopefully solving the season long conundrum.

Lolohea seemed to work well coming in at 9 for a spell, I'd be tempted to put Connor at FB and leave Marsters at LC, but stop changing his winger, and his inside 2R give him some consistency to work with instead of chopping and changing all the time.

It's time to stop experimenting with players and pick a side and let them gel together, if that means some of his signings miss out then so be it.

1 hour ago, meast said:

Lolohea seemed to work well coming in at 9 for a spell, I'd be tempted to put Connor at FB and leave Marsters at LC, but stop changing his winger, and his inside 2R give him some consistency to work with instead of chopping and changing all the time.

It's time to stop experimenting with players and pick a side and let them gel together, if that means some of his signings miss out then so be it.

Yes, I suppose giving the team time to gel is the most important aspect.

Just been totally underwhelmed with Marsters after his pre season hype.

However the focus now must be to take it to Leeds next, whilst they're still in disarray.   

13 hours ago, Leeds Wire said:

Huddersfield have all the skills but no one with genuine pace.

I think that has been the difference in the two games we've played each other this season.

the thewlis try was a clear demonstration of that, there were 3 wire players, and eventually senior came a calling

18 hours ago, Leeds Wire said:

Huddersfield have all the skills but no one with genuine pace.

I think that has been the difference in the two games we've played each other this season.

We have easily the slowest backline probably in the entire country!